Finding Nemo 2: Finding Dory

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
Disney and Pixar have today announced new details on the Finding Nemo sequel. Finding Dory will arrive in US cinemas on November 25th, 2015, and (as you may have guessed) will follow the adventures of Dory, the helpful if somewhat absent-minded Blue Tang from the original movie.

Official logo for the new film.
The film will take place roughly a year after the events of the first film. Many favourites will return, including Marlin, Nemo and the Tank Gang, among others. Other details are scarce right now, but the film will take place partly along the California coastline.
Ellen DeGeneres seems pretty ecstatic about reprising her role as a forgetful fish. “I have waited for this day for a long, long, long, long, long, long time,” said DeGeneres. “I’m not mad it took this long. I know the people at Pixar were busy creating ‘Toy Story 16.’ But the time they took was worth it. The script is fantastic. And it has everything I loved about the first one: It’s got a lot of heart, it’s really funny, and the best part is—it’s got a lot more Dory.”

Ellen DeGeneres will return as the forgetful Blue Tang.
And the director of Finding Nemo, Andrew Stanton, will also be returning to oversee the sequel. “There is no Dory without Ellen,” he said. “She won the hearts of moviegoers all over the world—not to mention our team here at Pixar. One thing we couldn’t stop thinking about was why she was all alone in the ocean on the day she met Marlin. In ‘Finding Dory,’ she will be reunited with her loved ones, learning a few things about the meaning of family along the way.”
More whale impressions, please.
While only DeGeneres was mentioned in the press release, there have been previous reports that Albert Brooks will be back as well.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
@NeonTaster's take on this yesterday on twitter was of the utmost accuracy

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
@NeonTaster's take on this yesterday on twitter was of the utmost accuracy
Care to share for those of us not on twitter?

Nevermind, I'll try googling it.

Was it this?

The one thing I simply don't know how to do is work through the pain
This?
Oh yeah. I dunno. Those kinds of shows don't do it for me.

This?

I have a feeling I've already figured things out but I could be way off. I do enjoy the Shakespearean tragedy feel of it.
This?
Consequences will never be the same.
Or This?
I mean, I was mildly annoyed because it is something I would have bought, but it is what it is.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
Sorry, it was another friend.

"I misread the title of Pixar's upcoming sequel "Finding Dory" as "Finding Money". Silly me. (paraphrased from another's comment)"

Pigdango

Donator
If I was NeonTaster I'm not sure how I'd feel about you attributing that quote to me.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
I remember not liking Finding Nemo, but I might have been impacted by the hype. Then again, I did like The Lion King.

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
I saw Finding Nemo last year in its entirety for the first time. I didn't hate it. Finding Dory will be a cool sequel...

But Pixar's formula for movies is starting to get a little stale.

NuttyJim

I liked Finding Nemo. Will definitely see this.

NotSoFast

Christy and I brought her niece to see it tonight. Fantastic movie. Better than Finding Nemo. One of my favorite Pixar products now.

Pigdango

Donator
God damn was fall 2012 to spring 2013 Piggy a funny mother fucker.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
I would have bet this thread was bumped because someone found something offensive. Like how some groups would be crying because there'd be some elitist "rich fish" that they read as part of some anti-capitalist conspiracy theory while other groups would be crying that there's no gay fish, the gay fish is too gay, or the gay fish is not gay enough.

HandPanzer

O Tempora O Mores!
I would have bet this thread was bumped because someone found something offensive. Like how some groups would be crying because there'd be some elitist "rich fish" that they read as part of some anti-capitalist conspiracy theory while other groups would be crying that there's no gay fish, the gay fish is too gay, or the gay fish is not gay enough.
All fish are pretty gay tbh.

I saw this saturday at the drive in with a lot of family/kids. They all loved it. It was well done...The thing I didn't like is it portrayed U.S. waters as extremely polluted...and we have some of the cleanest waters of industrialized nations...Also there is no real bad guy in this which was different...I was constantly waiting for the septapus to turn heel...

They made baby dory absurdly cute...every time they showed here the crowd would go "awwww"

"I have short term memnemory loss"

Phill Dunfey has a voice in it too which was funny to hear...

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
Somebody posted the entire movie on facebook a few days ago, i watched 5 mins or so, quality seemed good too