FingerBang selling out again

Fingerbang posted the name of this site in the GD section of the new Opieanthony.com board. Look out the flood gates are going to open in here again. FingerBang, do you ever think of other people or the consequences of what you do before you do them. For your sake I hope you don't and are just stupid. Better to be stupid then an inconsiderate SOB. I really was enjoying this board and thank all the people I have talked to. Wanted to get this in before we are overrun by new members. If you have comments or questions about this post send me an E-mail or a pm.

thats just great now all the ass f's will be over here now

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Really? I only consider the ass Fs people who are uninteresting and annoying.

don't worry the threat was nuetralized quickly but stingray there was someoneelse under the named opieisafag.com who linked this site in one of the posts but it was also taken care of. But i saw him in chat earlier yesterday do you know who he is? i thinkhe said his username was buster4?

Hope, Never heard of him but dont worry this site will not turn into a cluster fuck

If need be I can stop new registrations, Password chat, ban etc...

S

SYKO316

close the gates!!!

Yeah, I feel safe here.....a member of this board recommended that I switch to this one!!!! He was sooooo right!!!

faceman

well its always nice to have a wood floor on the board

faceman

um i don't think so. however(in my best troy mclure voice)
"you may know me from a previous message board called opieanthony.com"

faceman

gaahhhhhdaaaaamnnnnnnn it. i made the mistake of looking at FB"god"'s pictures of teen week 2, well not by mistake but oh well. for christ sake though, teen after teen and then what do i see???????? bnaked????? darx?????? suzie i can handle since she is pretty cool, but wholly shit. can fb do anything without including bnl in it, ponderous f-ing ponderous

That's what I mean....we used to post to each other......I'm blanking out on this one....This isn't the screen name that you used there......

Originally posted by faceman:
um i don't think so. however(in my best troy mclure voice)
"you may know me from a previous message board called opieanthony.com"

faceman

ewwwwwwwww dipped in cow shit?? thats pretty unattractive for a girl don't you think? and im fine, a little sick but fine

faceman and woodfloor, just wanted to say thank you. because of you two flirting and all this forepaly i finally got a topic with a flaming folder. Kewl.
Oh yeah you guys don't have to stop at the foreplay, you guys go right ahead and post all the details. LOL

xdream4

I must agree, nice flirting, but I must ask wood floor, is it getting stubbly?

faceman

flirting??????? god you people sound like my girlfriend. can't 2 people talk to each other without the hint of sexual advances coming to the forefront by standerbys? i am offended and quite frankly very upset...

ok good my girlfriend's not watching anymore. so wood, whatcha wearing today????? haaaaaaahhhaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh that old gag

To answer these burning questions.....

1. The woodfloor is as smooth as ever....

2. Thong, Thong, Thong, Thong......THONG!!!!

P

pinknips

Wow woodfloor I see that since you made a complete ass of yourself over there you had to come here and see if anyone would by your bullshit. I apologize to Stingray and the others I just knew she had to have gone somewhere. Can't get enough of the attention. Oh no that's right you hate that.

does anyone else smell a catfight?! God I love it. Whats the problem here girls? Can't we all just get along? If not, can I be the ref at the mud wrestling?!