Fire In The Hole

NightStalker3

a complete moron that posts
Oct 4, 2004
You won't these on You Suck anymore...........

This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.
Fuck You Tube.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
totaly mean... but, i loffed, I suck.

I use toget my food and then powerbrakemy car till there was a plume of whitesmoke so big we could take of and not befollowed.

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
If the people at the window are assholes and deserve it, I love it.
If it's random, I wish painful death on the assholes in the cars.
I don't like seeing decent people getting shit on while doing a shitty job and not getting much for it.

There are a few I'd love to do that to, though.

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
You won't these on You Suck anymore...........

Fuck You Tube.

You sir are wrong. It's not fuck youtube. It's fuck lawyers. There are worse things on youtube. I'm sure the problem is that you can't show peoples faces like that without their permission.

But beyond that, we all have enough entertainment in our lives that we don't need shit like that on the Internet.

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
You Tube deleted the videos because posting them was encouraging copy cats. It might be lawyers, or it might be a sense of responsibility on You Tube's part. Can't give them shit for that.

wigsnatcher

usually confused
May 11, 2007
Nashville
these dudes are all losers. its that 'tough guy that likes to beat up people' mentality.. minus the tough guy.... if that makes any sense

Ant's_rapier

Finger of God
Jan 19, 2006
Dallas,TX
This is probaly why youtube yanked it.

Pennsylvania Cops May Seek Charges in 'Fire-in-the-Hole' Drink-Throwing Prank
Tuesday, August 07, 2007

E-MAIL STORY PRINTER FRIENDLY VERSION
IRWIN, Pa. — An Internet prank called "Fire in the Hole" has lit a fire under police in one Pennsylvania community.

The prank involves people who drive up to fast-food windows and throw a drink at the worker, yelling "Fire in the Hole." The pranks are videotaped or recorded on camera phones and downloaded to video-sharing sites like YouTube.

A prank on a clerk at a Subway restaurant last Friday had a twist, North Huntingdon Township police said. While the pranksters usually throw a drink they just bought, this clerk was hit by a cup of liquid the prankster brought with him. It seems to have included hot pepper juice and other liquids that sting the eye.

They plan to charge the prankster with assault and other crimes if they can catch him, police said.
This is a douchebag prank. No minimum wage drive thru window worker deserves to be assaulted on the job. If you have a problem with the resturaunt be a man and take it up with management. Don't throw a cup full of liquid at someone handing people their food.

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
I usually am first on line to laugh at the misery of other people but I somehow didn't laugh as much as normal. I think I had an Opie moment and felt really bad for these poor minimum wage earning people. How many of them do you think went home and hurt someone or an animal, because they just couldn't take it anymore?