Fire up your Blue Blazer jokes

Redding

Why can't us?
Bret Hart talking with a psychic. And you know the psychic is good since he calls the Harts "not your ordinary American family".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq1I7E4XCms

"I see an overrated bald wrestler kicking your career out of your head. Understood?"
my favorite was from craig kilborn

"the blue blazer may be dead.....but the white turtleneck lives on"

I believed this was real until I heard that faggot referring to the Hart family as Americans.

What a fucking crock. THis also much be before the stroke. Bret is unwatchable since then.

ratedRsuperstar

...when McCainia runs wild on you!!!!
people, people, people.....

with the thread having such a title, lest we not forget the true spirit of this forum and get this thing on the right track.

here's one of my personal favorites...

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

that kilborn line was great! haven't heard it before now. was it from "tds" or "tlls w/ ck"?

askewcore

Why am I Mr. Sparkle?
I believed this was real until I heard that faggot referring to the Hart family as Americans.

What a fucking crock. THis also much be before the stroke. Bret is unwatchable since then.
Bro, your first clue this is fake is that this dude is pretending he can talk to dead people.

askewcore

Why am I Mr. Sparkle?
Not bloody likely sir. There's probably nothing I believe in less.

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
That Owen joke should be the opposite way, because he got closer and closer to the fans as he fell.

ratedRsuperstar

...when McCainia runs wild on you!!!!
That Owen joke should be the opposite way, because he got closer and closer to the fans as he fell.
i was going from the perspective of the safety guy with him in the rafters saying "don't worry... inspected the rig myself. there is absolutely nothing can go...... OH DEAR LORD!"