First time Patrice O'Neal was on?

herbie_53_guy

I'm trying to find this show, does anyone know if this was the first show that Patrice first started sharing his wisdom. I've been trying to locate it to show some people the precursor to the Dr. Phil.

Thanx baggers

stillbornstew

blogging loser
I'm trying to find this show, does anyone know if this was the first show that Patrice first started sharing his wisdom. I've been trying to locate it to show some people the precursor to the Dr. Phil.

Thanx baggers
he was first on the show WAAAAY back on 1-11-2002 when the bbboys were still on WNEW. vos brought him in as a guest then it turned into a bash vos thing and patrice killed. i have it on my hard drive at the house. his black phillip bit started when the show moved to XM. not sure if it was 05 or 06.

R.BuddDwyer

Was it the Jim Norton roast?

Goober

AKA Eqyptian Teabag the Friendly Arab

Thanx baggers
1-20-06 & 2-24-06. I have the segments isolated because I enjoyed them so much.

stillbornstew

blogging loser
Was it the Jim Norton roast?
nope it was before that. send me a pm and i'll see if i can send it too you via aim or email.
1-20-06 & 2-24-06. I have the segments isolated because I enjoyed them so much.
yeah, got them too. i just wasn't sure of the exact date. good stuff.

PMB917

Black Earl fan since day one
Those in the know , know exactly where to get them..PM me of you need to be pointed in the right direction. BTW, I went back and listened to those shows. Hands down, Patrice is the greatest guest ever and he has the best hands down SNV show. I truly hope they make Black Phillip more of a regular show than once a month or so.

cloudrocks89

Thanx baggers
Here is the link, he was on 1-11-02 with Vos.

scoresheet

Thankyou cloudrock92! Any more patrice clips plese let us know!

herbie_53_guy

Baggers RULE!

Hey guys
Thanks, i'm lookin for anything else i can get me hand on. Trying to keep and eye out for the show where he went over the five most important things in his life, and the story of his youth and how his mother saved his life

Thanks again for helping the newb

Got One?

.....and she was a stewardess.
first time i heard him was the norton roast on WNEW.

*mental note* way to add to the thread.

Debbie1125

I did not like Patrice at first, but now he is one of my favorite comedians on the show.

BlackNinja

How'd your parents die?
i loved it when he called out vos for acting like he was taking him through the back of the restaurant like goodfellas

livebackwards

Proud Patron of Ted's Conglomerated Gasmaskery
I've got the Black Philip origin (the first time he talked about relationships on O&A on the show for 90 min and Opie said something like "Yes, obviously we'll give him a Saturday night show, we don't need a safe to fall on us") GOSH that was a long parenthetical, anyway, I've got that show chopped up into 5-10 min segments, better for burning onto a CD. Although I think it's too long to fit on a CD, so you'd have to leave a segment out. Anyway, PM me if you want it, we'll work something out.

Yepper

I'm trying to find out when the Last Time he will be on!

Thanx baggers
I really think he is like nails on a chalkboard. Record a show with him on it and just FF through and see if you can find a spot where he isn't talking.. SHUT THE FUCK up once in a while and let someone else say a word or two!

Just my 2 cents, after todays show....I'll listen to static next time he's on.

livebackwards

Proud Patron of Ted's Conglomerated Gasmaskery
I really think he is like nails on a chalkboard. Record a show with him on it and just FF through and see if you can find a spot where he isn't talking.. SHUT THE FUCK up once in a while and let someone else say a word or two!

Just my 2 cents, after todays show....I'll listen to static next time he's on.
That's not true at all. There are long stretches during which he lapses into minor diabetic comas where he says nothing at all.

Patrice rules, Black Philip rules, don't make a maniac outta me.

umo

"Some women suck dick for money. Other women suck dick for the joy and pleasure of being a cocksucker. There is a big difference and a guy who gets his dick sucked can always tell the difference." - Patrice Oneal

The most profound words of truth ever uttered by a human being.

Top Bottom