First

First one home.......hahahahahaha......eas agood time tonight hope to do it soon..........i am so inoxicated....

TongueChick

i got home at 2:15 cuz DEKE got a little lost gettin us here...lol...i had a blast hope to do it again

If you girls would have shut the F up, I wouldn't have gotten "lost". It would have been easier if the directions were not left in THE CAR!!!!! Had a good time too. And yes it does fit in there.

DarthPrecious

doesnt get the bit guy
Ok I'm home. I just wanna say the Missus and I had a great time, it was definately an experience. An extremely LOUD experience. Maybe next time we go someplace that isnt so cramped and narrow. Happy Holidays to the CANDYLAND CREW.

FOFOLINA

i am in i had a good time i will put the detalils in laters

------------------
I AM THE ONE THE ONLY FOFOLINA =^,,^=
Purrrs 4 Her Little Sweety =)~
ALWAYS KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND NEVER RAT ON YOUR FRIENDS!!!!
BEST SAYING FROM GOODFELLAS
DANCE SPIDER DANCE!!!

WNEWs GIRL

welp im home sweet home
i go from a cold city to a cold room, just without the wind, go figure

next time we do this where its warm, like hawaii or something

i had a blast, i love you all...more details when im not half asleep

------------------
I AM AN ANGEL
I AM YOUR RON AND FEZ MODERATOR

I am back i had a great time too.

------------------
Running Fn drunk down the streets of NYC giving shout outs to his homie chicken wing and his cousin crack vile!!! Assuuggga!!!

yeah i went to rockefeller center and clotheslined the big tree i dunno why i did that? But the fuckin thing wouldnt go down.

Then i kept on passing all these little kids and i kept on thinking how much i missed Darth P go figure.

And i hope a certain someoen doesnt forget to meet me at the beach tommorow or we're gonna have a problem.

But seriously i want to publicly apologize for being an asshole to dani at the party and i want everyone to know that i was an asshole and next time you see me kick me in the balls and i hope she forgives me for acting like a dick.

Speaking of kicks in the balls hey imoverherenow no more alcohol for you ever, never ever ever evvvvvverrrrrrr again!!!

I had a blast guys and if i came off like an asshole well yeah that just the way it is sometimes but i really love all you guys.

Darth P you are fuckin awesome dude and you're a lucky man with the missus

Sean you know i fuckin love you man and you should consider yourself lucky as well

Fofo well yeah

Metallica22 - i hope you remember last night but if you dont when you rubbed my thigh its all cool dude no harm no foul fofo doesnt have to know

Babibunni - your a trooper and dont forget what i said before you left

Dani - no matter what you may think i do love ya.

Amy you are the sweetest girl on this board and dont let anyone else tell you differently

Danilo - you are the man dude and i'm glad amy has someone like you by her side.

imoverhernow - next time i see you bum rush a tree like that we're gonna have a problem

Len - you rock dude and thanks for sharing the godiva's you asshole, by the way nice shoes. but we gotta talk man about that thing dont forget.

Ok i am drunk off my ass i think i'll go to bed holyshit i have to go to work now awww fuck it.

Yes i would also like to publicly apoligize to the 2 christmas trees i bum rushed and to the homeless guy i stabbed to death in the path station. LOL j/k im just kidding but i did kill Paul Allen.

------------------
Running Fn drunk down the streets of NYC giving shout outs to his homie chicken wing and his cousin crack vile!!! Assuuggga!!!

WNEWs GIRL

this is kinda detailed but not as funny as gonzo

uncle gonzo:hey you actually talked to me this time, you know im kiddin, you are a great man

sean: you're the funniest muther fucker dude, it was a pisser to hang with you. and thanks to you i now know i have 2 TWO, ponderous f-in ponderous, eye brows, thanks for making that clear

M22: holy shit! i liked it so much better when you were MR. Quiet. no more drinking for you for a long time

Jay: no more trees for you hunny, and definately no more drinking....but i knew that already and we keep on letting you drink.

FOFO: you tried your best to deal with the silent one, i give you major props...

SKANK: all i have to say is that you didn't leave your mark, but i am so happy we were together

Wall St: you are one crazy MF dude

aunt DEKE: i dont even know

kristen: it was good seeing you again, and tell sandpaper we'll be home soon

dani: YOU STOLE MY GIRLFRIEND BITCH! Na im kidding, I'll give you guys $400 to kiss

Darth P and Wife: i love you both, im sorry it turned out to be such a cluster f

Dan: you left way too early big bro, we had fun, and you missed it

crz girl: we hardly talked, once again

norton: i cant believe i missed that muter fer, i told him to come, dammit

WNEWs GIRL: oh yeah that's me, i forgot
---------------------------------------------
you all who are dying have a lovely day and keep away from the bull horns that might attack pinknips, and the water is always alcoholic, keep on eating, dont fall asleep, it was 11 down to 6, and we didn't get kicked out just pushed out the door with the check......

i think thats everything

------------------
I AM AN ANGEL

[This message has been edited by WNEWs GIRL (edited 12-23-2000).]

FOFOLINA

HEY ALL
WELL I SAY THIS
Gonzo- you rock hon you are so funny and i adore you.

DarthP&missP-I love you both and you guys are so sweet

Sean-you are 1 funny mother fucker it was great meeting you and jenn you guys are great

Imoverherenow-BAD BAD BAD BAD NO MORE DRINKING FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!

WNEW'S- you are such a sweety sorry you came so late luv aunty lulu

hangthephoneupyouskank-you rock bro and wish you all the best

babybunni-sweety don't worry harry hudini will show up one day luv ya babes

dani- hugs sweets thanx for da smiles

Jim norton- to damn quite but is it all good

Deke-Hmmm NO comment!!!!!!

wallst-thanx so much honey and do me a favor KEEP SHAKING HANDS HON =)~

M22- My little sweety you were so funny I adore you honey,thanx do calming me down so much from the anger but yet remember the bull sign with you and gonzo Hmmmm thinks here who could you guys be talking about Hee hee wink wink hugs to you my sweety and kisses you rock baby=)

AND THATS THE END OF IT THERE YA GO

------------------
Purrrs 4 Her Little Sweety =)~
BEST SAYING FROM GOODFELLAS
DANCE SPIDER DANCE!!!

[This message has been edited by FOFOLINA (edited 12-24-2000).]

the funniest part about all these posts is everyone says sean is one funny motherfucker cause no one wants to say he is the meanest motherfucker on the face of the earth cause they know that he will take you through the seven levels of hell and then he will get really evil on your ass, but thats why i love him.

Originally posted by imoverherenow:
Running Fn drunk down the streets of NYC

hey bro' maybe you should change the caption to running down Fn christmas trees on the streets of NY

WNEWs GIRL

gonzo i think we all should add a little something to either our statuses or our signatures cause i learned a lot from everyone last night

and sean, LMAO is all i have to say right now
but your right about the cunt dude, and i think everybody knows who we are talking bout too

**cough**broomhilda**cough**

------------------
I AM AN ANGEL

well amy lets see i feel my status sums it all up as does seans you on the other hand hmmmmm what can we think of for you...well what did i learn about you yesterday? you arethe sweetest girl on this board yet you are a firecracker so how about

wackbag moderator: I may be an angel but i can still kick your ass.

Joe Poo is goin' down baby!!!!

Originally posted by GonzoStyle:
hey bro' maybe you should change the caption to running down Fn christmas trees on the streets of NY

Gonzo great idea since we all know that i am so full of holiday spirit.

------------------
running down Fn christmas trees on the streets of NY

Oh My God...
aiaght aiaight, let me start by saying that I will leave a mark on you Amy. There is no way out of it next time. AH NA NA. and I love you Amy.

I really didn't want to type everyone's name but what the hell?...

WallST.- nice meeting you, good call keeping your pants on.

(Pierced)TongueChick- always a pleasure to see you.

SonosaDEKE- hi there, say hi to miss DEKE ass well.

DarthPrecious- Didn't recognize you without your hat on, plus you had your arms crossed, which made it difficult to see what shirt you were wearing... I'm really sorry, but it's always fun to hang with you. and HI to Miss Precious too.

FOFOLINA- you are a REALLY good friend, I'm glad I we met.

BabeBunny- another REALLY good friend, but becarefull people, she can snap at you in a second, haha... jk.

Imoverherenow- funny modaefer, stay out da bushes, please.

GonzoStyle- It took me a while to figure out who was that guy with tha blue fleece(wallST, JMB, how is he?) I kept asking people and everyone gave me a different name, but i found out that he was no more no lees than Mr. Uncle Gonzo himself... So I swang at him.. haha naaahhh jk. Nice meeting you man, I love you as well.

Sean Fuckin' Cold- I also swang at him(not really but I had the intention to) when I first met him. Sean, you are a very cool guy, loud and abnoxious as well. stay that way, you rock.

metallica22- Keep your drinking average a little lower please. you are a cool guy as well.

Dan- had a nice talk with you there, and I understand why you left early, great seeing you thought.

CRX GIRL- Nice meeting you again, this time we talked a lot more, that was nice.

Jim Norton-please don't kill yourself trying to quit smoking, but hey, it would be good radio,hehe jk.

sorry for posting so late, some busness to take care of.

btw... BUCETAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

[This message has been edited by HangUpThePhoneYouSkank (edited 12-23-2000).]

Originally posted by FOFOLINA:
[Deke-Hmmm NO comment!!!!!!

If you really had no comment then why did you bother putting this in? It is not like we spoke to eachother at the party. Mutual choice I am assuming. Sounds like you might have something to say. Why don't you just say it then.

I guess in my drunken stuper i missed something last night......anyone want to clue me in

BabyBunni

I just wanted to say it was nice meeting and seeing everyone again, I know that I have problems but doesn't everyone?? so I am changing my name to BabyBunni-Evil Little Bitch LOL

FOFOLINA

Originally posted by SonofaDEKE:
Originally posted by FOFOLINA:
[Deke-Hmmm NO comment!!!!!!

If you really had no comment then why did you bother putting this in? It is not like we spoke to eachother at the party. Mutual choice I am assuming. Sounds like you might have something to say. Why don't you just say it then.
YES I DO HAVE SOMETHNING TO SAY HMM
LET ME THINK HERE WINNER WELL SEAN SAID IT FOR ME OH WELL IT IS ALL GOOD YOU ARE RIGHT I DIDNT WANT TO TALK TO YOU I HAD GOOD PEOPLE BY ME AND A GREAT GUY BY MY SIDE SO WHY THE WORRIES???
OH WELL ALL I SAID HmmM NO COMMENT NOTHING BAD, SINCE YOU HAVE THE INSECURITY YOU THOUGHT SOMETHING WELL I TELL YOU THIS
"WAIT THINKS HERE WAIT 1 SEC FUCK IT IS NOT EVEN WORTH IT"

------------------
Purrrs 4 Her Little Sweety Metallica22 =)~

[This message has been edited by FOFOLINA (edited 12-24-2000).]

Originally posted by HangUpThePhoneYouSkank:

(Pierced)TongueChick- always a pleasure to see you.
what do you mean by always?

by the way nicey nice you are a nice guy dan i like ya and lets try to be nice to eachother from now on.

by the way nicey nice you are a nice guy dan i like ya and lets try to be nice to eachother from now on.
I have been trying to do just that since i can't kick your ass... just kidding man, nicy nice now ok.

MaxPower

Yeah, that Dan from Hoboken was a real ass for leaving early. Oh wait, I'm Dan from Hoboken...but, am I the REAL Dan from Hoboken?? I must be because that effin questiong makes me damn uncomfortable reading it, much less hearing it...

Anyway, I'm glad crx and I left when we did because I don't think I could spend another minute with you freaks...

Amy: that's the last time I ever do anything for you...I can't believe you made me hang out with the scary people...

dan i know you are a sarcastic bastard but saracsm never comes off well in text. So i will just take it with a grain of salt. But dan it was such a pleasure meeting you no really i mean it. Too bad i wasn't told you were there till after you left.