Flight of the Conchords--HBO

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
HBO giving a musical comedy duo their own show? Didn't they do this before?

PartyRockCoat

Listen to me, Martin.
The first ep was pretty funny, but I am still scorned with HBO for dropping Lucky Louie. :mad4:

Joe Avezzano

I enjoyed it just because it's something different and original. I didn't know it would be a musical though. The robo-boogie was hillarious I thought.

StickyKeyboard

Palms Need a Trimming
Enjoyed their 1/2 hour comedy hour they had a year or so back. Watched the first episode of their new show, thought it was ok. Will definitely give it another shot this week.

Joe Avezzano

On a side note - The crazy chick that talks to them on the sidewalk... would you hit it for recreational purposes? Maybe if you were bored?

I'll defer answering until I hear yours.

Arc Lite

As big as your Imagination...
At the end of the episode... Binary solo was pretty damn funny.

wow, I thought that was the biggest piece of shit show ever to be put on tv.. I dont think I laughed once.

Thanks HBO for getting rid of Lucky Louie and putting this hunk of shit on in its place.. fucking retards

Joe Avezzano

At the end of the episode... Binary solo was pretty damn funny.
I'm still thinking of that part 2 weeks later and laughing.

Last night's episode was not so good. But the "inner-city struggle" song will get stuck in your head.

On IMDB, they keep saying that they are part of a "Williamsburg" culture? What's this mean? (I guess New Yorkers should know.)

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
wow, I thought that was the biggest piece of shit show ever to be put on tv.. I dont think I laughed once.

Thanks HBO for getting rid of Lucky Louie and putting this hunk of shit on in its place.. fucking retards
x2

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
I loved it.

"I'm not crying. I've been peeling onions. I'm...making...a lasagna."

Last night's episode was fucking hilarious. Bret working the signs and becoming this corporate ass.

Snake2k9

C'mon Sonnen.
I think the next episode is going to be even better when they brink into "Think about it.Think-think about it" I loved that song when their special aired.

Perch1019

x3

I really didnt even smile at anything. Am I missing something? Maybe I just dont get their type of humor.
I remember The Comeback didnt really make me laugh but at least that show had a great cringe factor. I didnt get any of that during this.

atxklown

Will you do me a Kindness
"who's the Boom King?" great song I wonder how they'll do Jenny or Rhymocerous vs Hip hopopatumus?

btw anyone see Eagle vs Shark? Jemaine is on that movie.

Arc Lite

As big as your Imagination...

Last night's episode was not so good. But the "inner-city struggle" song will get stuck in your head.

On IMDB, they keep saying that they are part of a "Williamsburg" culture? What's this mean? (I guess New Yorkers should know.)
Not from New York, but this is all I could find about it. http://www.freewilliamsburg.com/

frago

I am Jacks raging bile duct
Holy crap I cant believe people find this funny.
We are fucking doomed.

Holy crap I cant believe people find this funny.
We are fucking doomed.
No kidding.. I watched last weeks ep just to give it one last shot, nope.. still fucking stupid.

Did I hear Anthony mention on Wednesday's show that he liked this pile of crap?

I think it's funny as hell. The humor is kind of subtle so you have to look for it a bit.

Joe Avezzano

I think it's funny as hell. The humor is kind of subtle so you have to look for it a bit.
Yeah it's very subtle. I can see why some people would hate it, it's not for everybody. But it's just there for entertainment, I guess you can take it or leave it.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator

'cause every dick in W'burg tries to look like "Jemaine" from the show; faggoty sideburns, thick, dark glasses frames, etc.

Personally, I like the show a lot.

I'm the mother flippin'.......

HerkyJerkyLiz

Posts below off topic.
from the main page all i saw was "flight of the" and i thought this was about flight of the navigator. that was a kick ass movie.

atxklown

Will you do me a Kindness
I even laugh when I watch Outback commercials with Jemaine, but it will be soon when they get Tenacious D'd and make way for a HBO show with either Stephen Lynch, Henry Phillips, or Alligator Dave.