Apr 22, 2002
Seattle

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
Wow. What a piece of shit store. What the hell is wrong with people
Standard policy for a lot of retail stores.
Do nothing, call the cops, let them handle it.
While I disagree with the policy it's not uncommon
and violating the policy will get you terminated.
Lawyers fuck up everything.

Floyd1977

Nov 1, 2004
Yep, and the perp is going to end up with a nice settlement.

domelogic

Feb 16, 2005
Center Valley, Pa.

The problem is most incidents don’t involve a stealing a gun and ammunition. He should be thanked not fired, this was not a pack of gum the guy was stealing. Oh and fuck the lawyers

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
The problem is most incidents don’t involve a stealing a gun and ammunition. He should be thanked not fired, this was not a pack of gum the guy was stealing. Oh and fuck the lawyers
This is the stupidity of zero tolerance policies.
Everything is wrong, no matter what the circumstances.

Floyd1977

Nov 1, 2004
This is the stupidity of zero tolerance policies.
Everything is wrong, no matter what the circumstances.
Yep, probably would have gotten just as fired if he did nothing for letting someone illegally remove firearms from the premises.

mascan42

Aug 26, 2002
Ronkonkoma, Long Island
If you're going to have that policy and also sell guns, there needs to be a security guard that's authorized to do shit.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
Ugh, look at his mug shot.
"SHEEEEEEEEET......."

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
If you're going to have that policy and also sell guns, there needs to be a security guard that's authorized to do shit.
When you buy a gun at a lot of places they walk you out, or cabelas will have it waiting for you at the door. Also I’ve never been in a gun shop where everyone wasn’t armed

Floyd1977

Nov 1, 2004
Kind of saw that coming. Bet they got a ton of shit over firing the guy. Hope he got a nice bump to his pay as well.

Last edited:

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Aug 25, 2002
In a hot tub having a snow ball fight.
When you buy a gun at a lot of places they walk you out, or cabelas will have it waiting for you at the door. Also I’ve never been in a gun shop where everyone wasn’t armed
Cabela's is the only place I have bought a firearm at where they walked you out before physically handing you your purchase. Also, none of the sales people there were armed either. I think most general sporting goods stores are like that. I.E. Cabela's, Bass Pro Shop (which owns Cabela's) Academy, Dick-less', Gander Outdoors (used to be Gander Mountain) .

I have never bought a firearm from a dedicated firearm store where they walk you out before handing you your purchase. Most of the time they ask you if you want to purchase some ammo, targets, and go use their range. Also, every dedicated firearm store that I have been to all the sales people were armed.

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
Cabela's is the only place I have bought a firearm at where they walked you out before physically handing you your purchase. Also, none of the sales people there were armed either. I think most general sporting goods stores are like that. I.E. Cabela's, Bass Pro Shop (which owns Cabela's) Academy, Dick-less', Gander Outdoors (used to be Gander Mountain) .

I have never bought a firearm from a dedicated firearm store where they walk you out before handing you your purchase. Most of the time they ask you if you want to purchase some ammo, targets, and go use their range. Also, every dedicated firearm store that I have been to all the sales people were armed.
Gander walked me out for a Tikka bolt action 308. So its not just for scary looking guns.

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
Bought my .380 at Cabela's today, they just put Cabela's tape around the box and I walked out with it, nobody asked for the receipt or even looked at me.