Florida rules! (holdup victim kills assailant)

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member
Sep 26, 2008

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
Aug 22, 2005
We need a Florida citizens killing criminals thread...

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
That story is awesome... and because of felony participation laws (or whatever you call them), any death that occurred during the felony is a murder charge for all participants.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
nice shooten pardner

Southtown

Aug 10, 2004
The victim is lucky those kids weren't black. If they were it would be front page news with the momma crying saying her baby was a good kid that just made a mistake, or how he was just turning his life around until this monster shot him. The "community" would be questioning why did the man have to shoot to kill the kid? That obviously the kid was in hard times so the shooter should have just give him the money and let him go. The shooter only shot him because he was black,etc,etc,etc.

Because these kids were white no one knows, or cares what the shooters name is, if they were black he would be a household name like Zimmerman with having to deal with the media and the "community".

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Oh and on that pages side bar...

Police: Homeowner shoots, kills home invader

A homeowner in Holly Hill shot and killed a home invader late Friday, police said.

Investigators said the homeowner was in the bedroom of his home in the 200 block of 15th Street when he was attacked by two men armed with a knife and a stun gun.

The homeowner shot and killed one of the men, who was later identified as 35-year-old Sanlee Alan Bennett, police said.

The other invader fled in a vehicle.

The homeowner and another resident were taken to a nearby hospital for treatment of injuries that were not considered to be life-threatening.
Link

WTF kinda name is Sanlee?

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member
Sep 26, 2008
I live near that Holly Hill home invasion, it is looking like the invaders knew the person in the house. Police still arent saying much.
That is probably going to turn out to be a deal gone bad, and not a random invasion.