OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Florida teacher suspended for making students wear 'cone of shame'

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by BIV, May 10, 2012.

1. BIV

BIV I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.

I see nothing wrong with this.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...d-for-making-students-wear-cone-of-shame?lite

2. OilyJillFart

OilyJillFart Well-Lubed Member

I thought they weren't supposed to call them that any more..

I agree there isn't any benefit to singling out a kid and doing some sort of trivial embarrassing punishment to try and make a point, but just tell the teacher to stop doing it.

They probably wanted the teacher gone for a long time and used this as the reason, or at least the start of the process if they can't get it done on this alone.

3. LiddyRules

LiddyRules I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy

Collars, diapers- high school has become what I troll the Internet for at 2 in the morning. And afternoon.

4. d0uche_n0zzle

d0uche_n0zzle **Negative_Creep**

Everyone loves the tart table. They put out.

5. NuttyJim

NuttyJim Registered User

i had a grammar school teacher who was a bastard. He would call people idiots, morons, retards. He would dump your desk either on your lap or right in front of you or outside the room in the play yard. I remember my parents not believing me what was going down but they had a parent teacher meeting. I don't remember what was said but the guy never fucked with me again. I also remember getting hit with yard stick by a nun in first grade.

6. whiskeyguy

whiskeyguy PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.

Would be hotter if it was just a regular collar.

7. Creasy Bear

Creasy Bear gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
    Donator

The dunce cap... that's old school.

8. Party Rooster

Party Rooster Unleash The Beast

They were so traumatized by this they posted it on their Facebook wall.

9. Motor Head

Motor Head HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL

My third grade teacher was a robo-bitch. On her chalkboard she had a painted picture of a dog sitting in a dog house with tears coming out of her eyes. If you fucked up, she put your name under the dog house. At the end of the day you had to write out a note to your parent telling them the shit you did, then bring it back the next day signed. I noticed that at the end of the day she would erase our names from the doghouse list on the chalkboard so I got a bright idea, ditch the note and see if she forgets. The next day, I get to school and she has completely forgotten about me being in the doghouse. A few hours go past, and of course there is that one fucking snitch that can't hold their mud anymore that points out that I didn't turn in my signed note.

I still remember the look on her face when that snitch said "you can't hit me I'm a girl" and I slugged her right in the gut. Kristy Clinton....snitch, kiss ass, attention whore, goody two shoes scumbag.

10. samurai

samurai Ridiculum Anserini

My third grade teacher made me give her neck rubs. :icon_eek:

11. Motor Head

Motor Head HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL

It must have been odd having your little boner poking her in the back while you did it.

12. samurai

samurai Ridiculum Anserini

It would have been, but she smelled like cigarettes and really cheap perfume, so all I could muster was a soft 2.

13. Psychopath

Psychopath Plata O Plomo

Why don't these kids just refuse to do it? I was thinking about this the other day, if you get a detention and refuse to go, what would they do to you? I wish I would have thought of that in high school, detention is fucking waste of time.

14. Creasy Bear

Creasy Bear gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
    Donator

We had a boozehound music teacher named Augustine Caputo... I still remember that nutjob's name. He was a drunk and a half and we called him Augie right to his face and he didn't even care. He used to be blitzed during class and some days he would just sit there and play the piano for the entire class... like oldey time night club jazz piano songs.

His method of punishment was "the wood shampoo"... he'd rap you on your head with one of those oldey time wood and brass yard sticks... hard. He'd fucking whale on you. Like you'd be seeing stars... raise knots on your head. He doled out his wood shampoos indiscriminately and not exclusively or even particularly as a punishment... he'd be bombed and he just enjoyed beating kids about their heads with a stick. You blame him?

His entire class basically consisted of doing whatever you wanted while he merrily and drunkenly played his piano and ignored the class, and taking a painful wood shampoo on the occasions when it struck his fancy.

He beat the piss out of the boys with his stick, but he took it much easier on the girls... he only gave them a coupla three clouts... the boys... he rained that shit down on your melon like machine gun fire. But, his class was fun... you didn't have to do shit, and everybody got an A. So, meh... take your lumps and call it a good time. We loved that guy and we took our drubbings with good humor.

Actually... I remember that one little faggot actually complained about Augie... a little weasel shit named Rich Sorbero. He complained to the principal and ol' Augie got a talkin' to. Not that he gave a fuck... he was loaded and tenured and probably a year away from a full pension, so he just laughed it off and kept right on shampooin' em.

We ganged up on Rich Sorbero when we heard that he had ratted Augie out and we beat his ass for him. Augie never touched him with the stick again, but we made sure he got ten times worse from us.

Fuck that l'il ta'eltale.

15. BIV

BIV I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.

That would have led to suspension at my school.

16. THE FEZ MAN

THE FEZ MAN as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

i got the shit beat out of me on a regular basis at public elementary school. i turned out perfectly fine

17. CougarHunter

CougarHunter Lying causes cat piss smell.

I can say the same thing, and I'm better for it. My kid brother didn't get a tenth of ass kickins I did, and the difference between us is night and day. Fuck, he's 27 and lives off me.