Flying Budcan Party, Camden.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Since the time is near.....I just want a concentrated day of event thread...

Chime in or out... I want an idea.

This Is mostly a BYOS event.. Bring your own shit.... Tenn I got the tank you have the grill correct?

P.S Modes give it till Sat... This thread dies Sunday morning. just expediting the info.

Q&Andor answeres... Info only please keep chatter to CAMDEN VIRUS THREAD.

I will fly the flag.http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/5834/budcanxx4.jpg

What should I expext?

My plan is for 3 PM..... Anyone that neads an earlier meet can PM me for my cell. POssibly a Diner ( Jersey Style Luncheon)....

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
We're getting to AC Friday, so we can get there any time necessary, if you need help setting up.

I've got a tabletop charcoal grill and I think I've got a portable camping table. We're only doing dogs & burgers but anyone is welcome to use the grill. I also think I've got an extra cooler that we're going to fill with ice. Could always throw extra beers & soda in there.

Down in Wildwood (Rio Grande actually), there's a beer/alcohol distributor called Joe Canal's ... does anyone know if he's got a store up in Atlantic City? Actually, how far is Egg Harbor Twp from AC? He had pretty decent prices on booze & beer.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
where are you setting up? I think we might be there earlier and I was just thinking of meeting where deb is setting up... fucking round thingy

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
We're getting to AC Friday, so we can get there any time necessary, if you need help setting up.

I've got a tabletop charcoal grill and I think I've got a portable camping table. We're only doing dogs & burgers but anyone is welcome to use the grill. I also think I've got an extra cooler that we're going to fill with ice. Could always throw extra beers & soda in there.

Down in Wildwood (Rio Grande actually), there's a beer/alcohol distributor called Joe Canal's ... does anyone know if he's got a store up in Atlantic City? Actually, how far is Egg Harbor Twp from AC? He had pretty decent prices on booze & beer.
There are Joe Canals all over NJ. The Egg Harbor one is on the BHP (Black Horse Pike - Route 322/40) in Mays Landing, not far from Atlantic City at all. There are others... Bellmawr, Delran, and some of the others aren't terribly far from Camden. There's also Roger Wilco on Route 73.

http://www.joecanals.com/

Nov 8, 2005
Below Canada
Grill is ready to go. i'll also bring a portable camping table, and a three gallon jug of ice water. it's great to have just in case there are some 'nons' partying with us. I will also bring extra chairs. should I try to get ahold of my friends washer game? it's a shame there's no grass around, because another friend of mine has a set of lawn darts. however, he probably wouldn't trust me with them.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Lawn darts + beers = someone dieing.

Balz Im looking to set up in the lot right in front of htg thats the park.acrost from the lot.

Sounds like we have all the bases covered Jed definatly try to get the washers setup.

Redding

Why can't us?
Mar 20, 2005
Bristol, PA
I plan on moving back and forth between each tailgate...unless the unthinkable happens....

Nov 8, 2005
Below Canada
well that is unthinkable but the other thing i was thinking of is almost as unthinkable
anally violated by lexington steele?

we should probably pick a spot (nearby mall) and meet between 2/2:30, and caravan over, so we make sure we all get in the same lot. cherry hill mall is fairly close.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
anally violated by lexington steele?

we should probably pick a spot (nearby mall) and meet between 2/2:30, and caravan over, so we make sure we all get in the same lot. cherry hill mall is fairly close.
Let me know where to meet you guys please ... and does anyone have canopies or whatever those things are called in case it rains?

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
There are Joe Canals all over NJ. The Egg Harbor one is on the BHP (Black Horse Pike - Route 322/40) in Mays Landing, not far from Atlantic City at all. There are others... Bellmawr, Delran, and some of the others aren't terribly far from Camden. There's also Roger Wilco on Route 73.

http://www.joecanals.com/
I was at the website but I just wasn't too sure how Egg Harbor was from AC. I figured when we got down there, we'd go pick up everything and throw it in the fridge at the timeshare...less to do on Saturday.

I really hope the weather cooperates more than anything else.