FMJeff vs Hasaan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid Brock

No longer VegasBrock
Pick a side and discuss. Who is in the wrong? Funny white guy or the Muslim who does some joke about a Wolf or something. Just remember Ron takes Jeff's side of the story and Ron is God.

paulisded

Definitely Jeff's side - Hamman's a douche.

Plus Jeff is married to the beautiful Angry Missy.

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
FM Jeff hands down...Hassan is not funny...at all.. I was one of the proud booing him at the PNC center he stinks that's #1.

#2 You don't dick over friends, you know O & A are not going to let you win twice at most they would have brought him in and crashed him immediatley ...FM Jeff wanted to get in on the contest plus he doesn't wanna look like an asshole, i mean he brought Hassan around, so if Hassan is a douche begging for air time it reflects poorly on him, cornering the boys asking for another shot to embarrass himself reflects badly on Jeff. If his only reasoning was to get some air time he should have listened to Jeff, gone to Philly with him for support, ya know the boys would have brought him in as a previous winner supporting someone else so boom you get the exposure without being a dick.

Also the whole thing with not bringing him backstage, i can understand before his set that is fine doesn't want to be more nervous whatever but you would think as soon as the set was done you'd get your boy and bring him back not wait til 5 minutes left in the show....Hassan is a douche

Goober

AKA Eqyptian Teabag the Friendly Arab
Hassan is just cranky because it's Ramadan. It is hard to think clearly on a empty stomach.

I haven't heard the audio but I've been pretty active over on Ronfez.net in their thread about this.

2 things really got to me:

1. In some E-mail he wanted to let Ronnie know that he was dominant over Jeff by saying that Jeff wasn "His Fez." That is SO FUCKING INSULTING to Fez. It disrespects Fez by trying to say he's no more than a sidekick who does little. Fez's part on the show is EXTREMELY important. Maybe not immediately to the casual listener but after a few days you see it.

2. I read he called in today and did the "Tough Guy" bullshit by saying he was gonna rough up Jeff. That's pussy shit. That's for little faggots.

Game over for Hassan.

NikkorTheMonk

Asshathassan was a douch on the show today. I wouldn't see him even if I was given a free ticket. How about a waaaaburger with your french cries. Fuckin whiny bitch.

Polack

Who is John Galt?
Hassan all the way. I do agree he was a douche today on the show saying he was going to beat up Jeff but Jeff should never have asked his so-called friend to let go of his dream for a day so Jeff could win the contest. No friend should ever ask that. It's a contest for a reason. So the best person entering could win. If Jeff couldn't win by doing his routine then he should go grind it out for awhile till he can win a competition.

Arc Lite

As big as your Imagination...
Hassan all the way. I do agree he was a douche today on the show saying he was going to beat up Jeff but Jeff should never have asked his so-called friend to let go of his dream for a day so Jeff could win the contest. No friend should ever ask that. It's a contest for a reason. So the best person entering could win. If Jeff couldn't win by doing his routine then he should go grind it out for awhile till he can win a competition.
The problem with the "Dream for a Day" deal is that Hassan already won the contest in a previous city and gave it a shot in front of a crowd. The ordeal in question was a "second chance". If he was a good friend, he would have backed off or been a sport about it and blown his "act".

Hassan is a douche.

cozzie

head retard
The problem with the "Dream for a Day" deal is that Hassan already won the contest in a previous city and gave it a shot in front of a crowd. The ordeal in question was a "second chance". If he was a good friend, he would have backed off or been a sport about it and blown his "act".

Hassan is a douche.

Agreed Hassan is a douche, for the simple fact, that he threw a good freind under the bus terminal on a public radio show. He has said on the show that he didn't want to get into this , but he won't shut his fat, non comedic mouth. R&F have known FM Jeff for years, why give Hassan the forumn to bash a freind of theirs?

chickenfinger

Drink The Kool Aid! Drink It!
I did something I never do. I turned off r&f thirty minuets into this discussion.

I simply don't care, and I feel strongly about this.

Digital_Trauma

"man of leisure". . . aaaand repeat
Hassan is a douche, and probably always was a douche before this episode. It sounds like Jeff was a little over-sensitive about the car crash contest, though. Hassan made the point several times that it didn't mean that Jeff would automatically win just because Hassan didn't enter. I also wondered about a few other points in the scenario: 1. How did Jeff exactly pull strings for Hassan to be in the contest the first time when it was seemingly open to anyone who showed up on time at the studio? 2. Why didn't Jeff win the contest in Philly after Hassan wasn't even able to compete? 3. Why did R&F allow Hassan to spend so much time on the show after they found out all the details, including today's phone call which was way too long? (he just went on and on about nothing) After Jeff's call yesterday, I think the respectful thing would have been to show Hassan the door. He even had a chance to be a comedian when the topics changed, and added absolutely nothing funny to the show. It will probably turn out to be some kind of elaborate R&F bit, like the New Executive Producer or the 7 days Away from Your New Wife bit.

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
I agree with you. Jeff shouldn't have asked him to sit out the competition. It's not like Jeff was definitely going to win if he had sat out.

With that said, as far as the overall argument goes, I'm taking Jeff's side. Especially after Habib's uber-douchey call in today. It's clear he's not concerned with his friendship with Jeff at all. He was using Jeff to get ahead in comedy. And that shit Achmed pulled today with the physical threats? I really hope he goes the suicide bomber route and his vest blows up while he's putting it on.

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
I agree with you. Jeff shouldn't have asked him to sit out the competition. It's not like Jeff was definitely going to win if he had sat out.

With that said, as far as the overall argument goes, I'm taking Jeff's side. Especially after Habib's uber-douchey call in today. It's clear he's not concerned with his friendship with Jeff at all. He was using Jeff to get ahead in comedy. And that shit Achmed pulled today with the physical threats? I really hope he goes the suicide bomber route and his vest blows up while he's putting it on.
I agree. Hasaan acted like a douche after he didn't lose.

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
I fell asleep with OnA on I guess yesterday, and woke up near the end of RnF with Hassan and Jeff on the phone arguing. I had no idea what was going on, and I'm going to keep it that way.

Hassan is a douche, and probably always was a douche before this episode. It sounds like Jeff was a little over-sensitive about the car crash contest, though. Hassan made the point several times that it didn't mean that Jeff would automatically win just because Hassan didn't enter. I also wondered about a few other points in the scenario: 1. How did Jeff exactly pull strings for Hassan to be in the contest the first time when it was seemingly open to anyone who showed up on time at the studio? 2. Why didn't Jeff win the contest in Philly after Hassan wasn't even able to compete? 3. Why did R&F allow Hassan to spend so much time on the show after they found out all the details, including today's phone call which was way too long? (he just went on and on about nothing) After Jeff's call yesterday, I think the respectful thing would have been to show Hassan the door. He even had a chance to be a comedian when the topics changed, and added absolutely nothing funny to the show. It will probably turn out to be some kind of elaborate R&F bit, like the New Executive Producer or the 7 days Away from Your New Wife bit.
1) I called SteveC and asked if he could get him on the list. He did me a solid. Not that Hassan couldn't get in on his own, but this was all done VERY last minute and I wasn't sure if he would've been able to get in. Steve worked it all out. Much thanks to him for his effort.

2) I wasn't able to compete. After the New York debacle, the O&A show made it a point to make sure the contest was not only full, but full of talent. I asked Steve if I could compete and he said it was a full ticket. I left it at that. I never got to compete.

3) It is not a bit. This my personal business with him he decided to leak onto a national stage. I had absolutely no intention of discussing this on the air. The thought didn't even occur to me that he would pull something like this. It's beyond comprehension. Imagine, if you will, a fight with your friend somehow making it into a public forum. Nobody knows who you are, the circumstances of your arguement, the context of your relationship, yet are forced to listen to two stangers duke it out over meaningless (to the audience anyway) differences. I'm sorry you all had to endure it. I really am. I understand why Ron let him go. He wanted to give the guy rope to hang himself with. Nail in the coffin, so to speak.

Bear in mind people, I've known the guy for nearly a decade. There's history you can't possibly understand there, simply because you weren't around. It's why this fight had no business being on the radio.

I will side with neither.

Hasan was unfunny on Car Crash Comedy, apparently also unfunny at the show, and on R&F the last few days where he also a douche.

I won't side with FMJ because everybody should have known after the first CCC that it was rigged. It was never about getting a lucky unknown/a fan a break. It was about getting a ringer who was friends with someone a break. Hasan was a fluke, i don't think he was supposed to get that spot.

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
This my personal business with him he decided to leak onto a national stage.
Exactly. Cause he saw an opportunity to use your friendship to get more attention for his floundering comedy career. I'm not saying that there isn't a genuine friendship on some level. But it's obviously not as important to him as his career is and he'll sell you up the river at any time if he thinks it will help him.
FoundryMusicJeff said:
Imagine, if you will, a fight with your friend somehow making it into a public forum.
At least he hasn't made his own message board based on it.....yet.

okterrificsk2

Just heard this on Tuesdays show. lol. Im not that familiar with either party.

Both FMjeff(and Missy) and Hassan came off like huge D-bags. correction unfunny D-bags.

But D-Bag of the day was fo sho Fm Jeff god what a bitter whiney bitch. Get over it dude. What a fucking whiney cuuuuuunt. Hassan still is a dbag but less of one than FM Jeff.

Really though these guys are supposed to be standups right? Stick in a funny line every once in a while boys. You just had 30+ minutes on a national radio show. Stop the bitchy whine fest.

Really i believe FMJeff just used this "hassan will not step down from the contest thing" as an excuse to not enter it. Jeff you said u wanted in on the contest but u pussed out and blamed it on a friend.

God that fucking segment fucking sucked but at least that black guy comic(hollywood something) actually did an ok job of being funny towards the end of this abortion.

Kid Brock

No longer VegasBrock
Just heard this on Tuesdays show. lol. Im not that familiar with either party.

Both FMjeff(and Missy) and Hassan came off like huge D-bags. correction unfunny D-bags.

But D-Bag of the day was fo sho Fm Jeff god what a bitter whiney bitch. Get over it dude. What a fucking whiney cuuuuuunt. Hassan still is a dbag but less of one than FM Jeff.

Really though these guys are supposed to be standups right? Stick in a funny line every once in a while boys. You just had 30+ minutes on a national radio show. Stop the bitchy whine fest.

Really i believe FMJeff just used this "hassan will not step down from the contest thing" as an excuse to not enter it. Jeff you said u wanted in on the contest but u pussed out and blamed it on a friend.

God that fucking segment fucking sucked but at least that black guy comic(hollywood something) actually did an ok job of being funny towards the end of this abortion.

You obviously didn't really listen because then you would realize the whole situation really had very little to do with a stand-up act. And Hollywood Nova though funny was not a comedian, just a fan/paltalker who was visiting that day.

okterrificsk2

You obviously didn't really listen because then you would realize the whole situation really had very little to do with a stand-up act. And Hollywood Nova though funny was not a comedian, just a fan/paltalker who was visiting that day.
Dont tell me what i did or didnt do. mkay?:action-sm

i DID listen to every second of it and they could have sliced in a couple of laughs into their collective cunty bitch fest. It wouldnt have been the worst idea.

I think its very telling on where these two "comics" stand in their craft when some fan (hollywood)comes off the street and gets more laughs then both of them but together.

You are right though that segment had very little to do with humor. why would it? they are only "comics" on a comedy show.

I hope the new EP Mr. Whatley bans both parties from returning.

angrymissy

Dont tell me what i did or didnt do. mkay?:action-sm

i DID listen to every second of it and they could have sliced in a couple of laughs into their collective cunty bitch fest. It wouldnt have been the worst idea.

I think its very telling on where these two "comics" stand in their craft when some fan (hollywood)comes off the street and gets more laughs then both of them but together.

You are right though that segment had very little to do with humor. why would it? they are only "comics" on a comedy show.

I hope the new EP Mr. Whatley bans both parties from returning.
First off all, Jeff and I didn't even bring this shit to the show, Hassan did. I don't call in ever because I'm not good on the phone, but I'm not going to sit there and let someone talk shit on my husband and I on a national radio show, so I fucking called in.

I cringed myself when Hassan called in the second day, because I realized the first segment was probably boring as hell to most people. He called in AGAIN just to famewhore some more.

The Ronfez.net thread about this got locked, can we do the same over here now too please? I don't want to see another thread fall into this whole bullshit thing where Jeff and Missy have to come in here and defend themselves for 3 pages.

Facts are these:

1. Hassan brought this to the air. Jeff defended.

2. Hassan was the one who made that shitty comment about Jeff being "His Fez" which is a complete insult to Fez and the show.

3. Hassan called in the next day to play "Mr. Tough Telephone Guy" on the air.

4. This seems to be more about a friend's argument about respect than anything else.

Combine all that with the fact that Jeff and Missy are about as old school as you can get being a NYC based Ron and Fez fan and I don't see how you could side with Hassan.

You can agree that the whole thing was fucking awful radio, but the blame lies squarely on Hassan in my mind. Jeff and Missy have said repeatedly that it wasn't funny on air and they didn't want it there. But if someone was talking smack about me on air I would call in and defend myself against any and all false accusations.

Status
Not open for further replies.