Followup video of that freak on youtube where he reenacts how he cut off his legs

L

littlebaby03

not sure if this was posted earlier:

theres a followup vid of that freak on youtube where he reenacts how he cut off his legs and talks about his thought process:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=txGgAbOw9Io.

ridiculous.

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
This 'it' is insane.

I hope that you aren't an adult baby.

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
'one for each leg'
then he walks over and shakes steves hand.

that was hysterical.

Opanie

Watching that is causing a clusterfuck in my brain. I am speechless, except to ask, "Was it necessary to film the scene wearing a bra?"

Good God. Humans are screwy.

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Damn....it was a weight loss issue. Fucking dumb ass starting thinking like a woman with all those hormones.

Opanie

Good thing "it" thought things through enough to put a bucket underneath to catch the leg the second time he cut off his leg. THE SECOND TIME HE CUT OFF HIS LEG!! ON PURPOSE!! I mean, who wants to have to deal with the aggrivation of mopping up an unsightly pool of blood at that point? What a hassle, you know? Dude, you have no fucking legs.

Dude. Look at yourself. You have bigger messes to deal with.

This thing is a waste of oxygen.

I hope he gets tired of having a head.

theo

i bet it doesn't hurt nearly as bad as you'd think, if it did he couldn't have even considered doing the other one. that or he is the toughest motherfucker in a bra ever in the history of the universe

blazin

This IS Jerry Springer, do you think this story is real? Maybe this guy had a real accident and volunteered to go on the show, dress up, and make the whole thing up... I know a dude with no feet, he could do the same thing.

Just sayin...

theo

This IS Jerry Springer, do you think this story is real? Maybe this guy had a real accident and volunteered to go on the show, dress up, and make the whole thing up...

Just sayin...
:clap:someone here isn't stoned:clap:

USCowboy69

Excuse me Sir could you please pick up my piggies?
Good thing "it" thought things through enough to put a bucket underneath to catch the leg the second time he cut off his leg. THE SECOND TIME HE CUT OFF HIS LEG!! ON PURPOSE!! I mean, who wants to have to deal with the aggrivation of mopping up an unsightly pool of blood at that point? What a hassle, you know? Dude, you have no fucking legs.

Dude. Look at yourself. You have bigger messes to deal with.

This thing is a waste of oxygen.

I hope he gets tired of having a head.
Listening to that "It" was a trainwreck!

poontang

google this guy's real name, and you'll see he actually lost his legs in the Gulf. I hate Springer.

Top Bottom