Food stamps / welfare - abuse of the system

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
I was in-line at a Wawa today and this waste of life in front of me had a 20 oz bottle of Pepsi and asked for 2 cartons of cigarettes and told the cashier to ring them up separately from the Pepsi. She paid for the cartons of smokes and then whipped out a PA Access card, which is the modern incarnation of food stamps, to pay for the Pepsi. When the cashier told her they didn't take it (only the Wawas in shitty areas have the machine for accepting those cards), she didn't want the Pepsi. I thought my head was going to explode. I don't know... Maybe it's me. I have a hard time understanding why, if you can afford to drop $85 on cigarettes, you need taxpayer money for all your other shit?

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
I used to be a front end manager for an Albertson's when I was in High School and the fucking welfare/WIC ass holes were always the worst.

I mean, there were the WIC situations where it was like a 20 year old girl buying milk and cheese and peanut butter and shit, and that's all good, but the ones that were like a 30 years old with 10 kids, two carts full of WIC approved shit, then a cart full of all the luxury stuff they feel worthy of their actual money used to piss me the fuck off.

Whenever I saw this situation I made sure to make a HUGE deal of it. I'd bring them in, pull my little chain across my lane to close it, to sort of tell everyone in the store that I'm sorry that I'm about to have to spend 30 minutes with this self reightous whore. Then, I'd proceed to ask them on every item whether or not it was WIC approved, whether it should go on the WIC or cash bill, if they were going to be using a Lone Star Card as well (Texas's version of welfare), etc.

Getting fired for taking one of these situations way too far was absolutely worth it.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
My favorite story was from my buddy.

he made countertops... got paid like 8 bucks n hour. this dude he worked with always had cash, fancy car, clothes jewelery, etc.

finaly nick says, " dude, how the fuck you have all this shit? I can barly pay my rent?"

dude told him his gf/babymommy, wason welfare.. their rent was 50.00 a month, phone 12.00, etc......

the world certainly isnt fair.

I was just at that place in Camden with my loser ex gf, trying to get her in an apartment andout of mine... I satthere listening to them all justteach each other what to say and how to scheme the system.

remember the security gaurd busting my ballsabout my chair being over the tape line?

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
I was in-line at a Wawa today and this waste of life in front of me had a 20 oz bottle of Pepsi and asked for 2 cartons of cigarettes and told the cashier to ring them up separately from the Pepsi. She paid for the cartons of smokes and then whipped out a PA Access card, which is the modern incarnation of food stamps, to pay for the Pepsi. When the cashier told her they didn't take it (only the Wawas in shitty areas have the machine for accepting those cards), she didn't want the Pepsi. I thought my head was going to explode. I don't know... Maybe it's me. I have a hard time understanding why, if you can afford to drop $85 on cigarettes, you need taxpayer money for all your other shit?
Dude my brother worked at a grocery store in the southern part of Arkansas before going to college and he'd get so pissed off at all of the black people on food stamps because as soon as they got their checks they'd come in a buy tons of pork, hamhocks and pigs feet and then try to buy other shit that wasn't covered by food stamps. Here in Arkansas, it may be different where you're from, you can't buy junk food with food stamps like chips and boxes of twinkies and shit. So, they'd still pile up all kinds of shit and would still try to buy it with their food stamps even though they knew they cant get it. It's like they would just go in there and try just to see if they could do it sometime.

Then he knew of some of them that would go trade their like 100lbs of pork for pot from a local dealer so he could have a big cookout on the weekends.

If they didn't do that then they'd pile up tons of the shit in their freezers for BBQs for themselves because they'd sit there in line talking about inviting people over to eat all of the shit.

And my mom tells me about white trash and blacks coming in for medical treatment where they will bring their kids in for rashes and non-important things because they don't have to pay for it themselves. But the moms will come in with their hair fixed, fake nails from the salon, gold jewelry and cell phones and shit. IF they can afford to go get their hair fixed every week and get their nails done then they can afford to pay for health insurance

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
since ive moved i havent had the delight of dealing with that many of the savages, but in my younger days i used to run with a girl thats dad owned a couple of bars in really shitty neighborhoods. back then they issued real food stamps, he would buy them for 10c on the dollar, then give them to her to buy food for us. i didnt know that is what she was up to, till i went to the store with her one day, quite frankly i felt dirty, at the time i was naive, what was realy sick was she bought all top shelf shit lobster, steaks, you name it as long as it was un prepaird food she could buy it. free food should be second rate food as far as im concerned

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
The last trip I took to the fridge made me wish I had beer stamps... And a Dominoes or something that delivered beer.

Fuck I need to go get beer.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
Years ago I worked at a grocery store and I saw it all. They would buy stuff with the food stamps and then try to return and exchange it for stuff like cigarettes, etc. Sometimes they get away with it if they stumbled upon a dumb enough cashier/manager.

I almost forgot about this one. A few years back, I had a dude stop me once when I was going into Wawa. He wanted to know what I was going to buy. He wanted to buy my milk, bread, and other stuff in the wawa with his food stamps and wanted me to go next door to the beer distributor and buy him a case of miller light.

Vinman

aka Vinnie Two Bucks
Aug 26, 2002
Woodland Park, NJ
i got section 8's that live on my block. they pay almost nothing for rent but drive BMW's with the $1,000.00 wheels and the stereos with no volume knob so they can turn down their radios. another one drives a Mercedes and his baby's mother drives a lexus and their the two biggest assholes walking, they have parties that go on until 3 in the morning and when the cops are called they say their being profiled and picked on.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
glad Canada doesn't have a food stamp system

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
i got section 8's that live on my block. they pay almost nothing for rent but drive BMW's with the $1,000.00 wheels and the stereos with no volume knob so they can turn down their radios. another one drives a Mercedes and his baby's mother drives a lexus and their the two biggest assholes walking, they have parties that go on until 3 in the morning and when the cops are called they say their being profiled and picked on.
soundsto me like deh be sellin drugs.

kidconnor

55gallon hog
Mar 16, 2005
brooklyn
remember old dirty? He ran down all the scams. Disability, chapter 8, food stamps, etc. run one until it doesn't work anymore then move onto the next.

The worst are the russians. they use different names, apartments subsidized so they don't pay a dime and just move around alot.

[cologerro]Sonny's right!!! The working man's a sucker dad,[cologerro]

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
glad Canada doesn't have a food stamp system
That whole welfare stuff started here back in the great depression in the late 20s.

It's just something that they never got rid of. Instead of having a purpose for being a last resort type of thing to where you live on it temporarily, they have the dumb motherfuckers living on it for life. They don't want to go do anything.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
That whole welfare stuff started here back in the great depression in the late 20s.

It's just something that they never got rid of. Instead of having a purpose for being a last resort type of thing to where you live on it temporarily, they have the dumb motherfuckers living on it for life. They don't want to go do anything.
we have welfare, and they get a check every two weeks or something, but that's it. They just go to the food bank and rip it off up here

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Love the fact that half of the peoples that have used food stamps/wic
in front of me drive better cars than I do!

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
Don't even get me started. I worked in a clinic 15 years ago, when medicaid cards were paper. We'd have people sharing cards or coming in with the hair & nails done, the fur coats, tons of jewelery. I wish they allowed us to deny acceptace based on that alone.

Your tax dollars at work. I think I need to go puke now.

demonseed

Lingering since 1999
Oct 4, 2004
Morris Plains, New Jersey
I was at a Walgreen's once.. Some white trash bitch in front of me used a WIC card to buy diapers and babyfood, and then used cash to buy a pack of cigarettes and a 12 pack of beer.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
Making sure everyone can afford just enough to survive...hmm...sounds a lot like.....

COMMUNISM.

izzy izkowitz

Chris Hansen is my hero
May 23, 2007
I really don't have a problem with people that use welfare for its intended purpose. Shit happens to good people sometimes and they need a little short term help to get back on their feet. what drives me absolutely apeshit is the fucking white trash wigger skank whores that can't seem to keep their cunt closed. My sister has a friend who has 6 brats and the last three of them were so she could get more welfare money. fucking cunt lives in section 8, has wic and food stamps and all that subsidized shit and still can somehow manage to go to the bars several times a week, drink beer all day, have the big ol' folgers can over flowing of cigarette butts on the front stoop, and have her hair and make up and nails all done on a regular basis. she is a perfect example of why there should be mandatory birth control. she should have her fucking uterus ripped out and put through a meat grinder, mixed in with some turkey and pork and hamburger and call it a meatloaf. then she should have her fucking cunt sown shut just so she can't catch the aids and be an even bigger burden on tax payers. there should be a limit to assitance before these wigger fucking cunts have to actually start picking up garbage on the side of the road or scrubbing toilets in rest stops. There needs to be an end to the free ride.
:arrrh::arrrh::arrrh::arrrh::hamm::hamm::hamm:

fatfrankie

registered pain in the ass
Apr 22, 2004
staten island
The worst are the russians. they use different names, apartments subsidized so they don't pay a dime and just move around alot.

[cologerro]Sonny's right!!! The working man's a sucker dad,[cologerro]

The russians are not the worst the jews wth the beards and dress in black they are the worst. in brooklyn there in one neiborhood ocean parkwayy milloin dollar homes . they all have nice cars 6 kids and when they go shopping they payin foodstamps what the fuck??????????? mean while someone like me who was almost killed in a accident and was told i most likly will never be able to go back to work cant even get social security right now because im collecting disabaleity and with the social sceurity they feel i would be reciving more then i need to live........why did we stop hitler.
and as for lincoln he deserved that shot in the head but it should ob been done before he sighned that paper and mad the deal with the devil

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
The russians are not the worst the jews wth the beards and dress in black they are the worst. in brooklyn there in one neiborhood ocean parkwayy milloin dollar homes . they all have nice cars 6 kids and when they go shopping they payin foodstamps what the fuck??????????? mean while someone like me who was almost killed in a accident and was told i most likly will never be able to go back to work cant even get social security right now because im collecting disabaleity and with the social sceurity they feel i would be reciving more then i need to live........why did we stop hitler.
and as for lincoln he deserved that shot in the head but it should ob been done before he sighned that paper and mad the deal with the devil
Poignant and telling Post #666. ;)