Food stamps / welfare - abuse of the system

Bill

TrashyMags

I had the distinct pleasure, one afternoon, of standing behind some dumbass 18-20ish year old kid with a squalling infant and a handful of foodstamps. She pulled the same routine -- Pay for this, not this (some crap food) -- She had formula too, cause I guess she's too busy not working to nurse her kid, even though it's better for them. I had maybe one thing to ring up, so I let her know, under my breath but loud enough for her to hear, just what I thought of her life choices and her level of fitness to be a parent. I was never so happy to see someone so ashamed of herself in my life. I have a feeling I repeated everything Daddy told her when she came home knocked up.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
i work for a car finance company and you woudlnt' believe the amount of people who want to put their car payments on their bridge cards. it make sme fucking sick. not to mention the slew of 22 year olds with 4 kids who are on SSI, FIA, and get child support. it makes me fucking sick. i get punished because i can keep my goddamn legs closed (or at least use protection :)) so i can pay for some idiot who can't afford a condom! arggggghhh

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
On a case by case basis, the welfare system does seem like a huge scam... savages and white trash leeching off of us working stiffs... but you have to look at the big picture- the welfare dime is just that... chump change. It's less than one percent of the federal budget, not a big deal, and here's the best part...

It works. It really does. You throw these useless dregs a few scraps and it keeps them dumb, happy and complacent. Welfare is a small price to pay if it keeps these savages from sticking a gun in my face for their daily bread. Hell... the welfare system makes them so shiftless that they're too lazy to steal.

Know this... a hungry man is an angry man.

If all it takes to buy these people off is a Snickers bar, a can of Mountain Dew, and a pack of smokes... sheeit, I'll pony up the dough and call it a bargain.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
My father told me about when he went to apply for social security (he's retirement age). He sat there for 45 minutes and watched all kinds of undesirable minorities get signed up for social security benefits (disability, etc) with no questions asked. When it was his turn, the sparkling wiggle looked him up and down then asked him why he needed to apply for social security. His response was that because he worked for 45 years without a lapse in employment and was entitled to it since he's retired. But they fucking scrutinized everything... his discharge from the military, his employment records, etc, etc, etc.

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
I used to be a front end manager for an Albertson's when I was in High School and the fucking welfare/WIC ass holes were always the worst.

I mean, there were the WIC situations where it was like a 20 year old girl buying milk and cheese and peanut butter and shit, and that's all good, but the ones that were like a 30 years old with 10 kids.......
...She had formula too, cause I guess she's too busy not working to nurse her kid, even though it's better for them. I...
Not everyone on WIC is a slacker. Yes, there are far too many people exploiting the system, but some people do need and deserve the help.
As for being too lazy to breast-feed, some kids actually cant be breast fed due to medical reasons.

bethm1b

person of interest
. His response was that because he worked for 45 years without a lapse in employment and was entitled to it since he's retired. But they fucking scrutinized everything... his discharge from the military, his employment records, etc, etc, etc.

If only he weren't so overqualified. Our government stinks.

Nortonsmeatytit

"That ball is outta here"
Was at an Acme in Bryn Mawr, PA. (one of the wealthies zip codes in the entire country 19010) and this old jew broad about 67 yrs old in front of me in line w/a fucking Rolex on (I'm not kidding) and a mink coat on as well, pulls out food stamps to buy a box of fucking matzoh bread and some Lox.

The black guy behind me just stares in amazement as I do when this old broad pulls out the food stamps.

I could've put my boot in her ass right there........

Nortonsmeatytit

"That ball is outta here"
My father told me about when he went to apply for social security (he's retirement age). He sat there for 45 minutes and watched all kinds of undesirable minorities get signed up for social security benefits (disability, etc) with no questions asked. When it was his turn, the sparkling wiggle looked him up and down then asked him why he needed to apply for social security. His response was that because he worked for 45 years without a lapse in employment and was entitled to it since he's retired. But they fucking scrutinized everything... his discharge from the military, his employment records, etc, etc, etc.
13 years ago I went to a SS office in Philly to submit an application for a card for my newborn son and discovered I was the only white person who actually spoke english in the entire waiting area of the office. Had to sit there while some Ethiopian fucker w/like 8 kids (no lie) filled out applications for aid. Fuckers couldn't speak a lick of english yet their in line to collect. SS will be broke before I ever see a red dime of it.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
my dad was sick, multiple mioloma, a deasese caused buy agent orange, he went to the VA to apply for bennifets, diserved bennifents, he did two tours in country, and worked on an air base that was a stageing point for the c130s that were spraying the shit. he was 57 years old. he walked out because the guy in front of him was bitchin because his good conduct metal wasnt on his record

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
i work for a car finance company and you woudlnt' believe the amount of people who want to put their car payments on their bridge cards. it make sme fucking sick. not to mention the slew of 22 year olds with 4 kids who are on SSI, FIA, and get child support. it makes me fucking sick. i get punished because i can keep my goddamn legs closed (or at least use protection :)) so i can pay for some idiot who can't afford a condom! arggggghhh
marry me!!!!!!

Can't we just start shooting them....This whole "civilized" culture shit pisses me off....Back in the old west, they would have shot half these people and nobody would have lost a nights sleep...

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
The money is all going to be used up by the time any of us are at retirement age. I get pissed when I look at my paystub and see how much I'm paying into something I'll never see the return for.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
i laugh when i think about how little of the system im going to use, if i dont die from smokeing before i get to collect i doubt that i will see anything anyway. when i bring it up to someone that is collecting (baby boomers) are going to drain the system, they love to respond with the obligatory "but i paid in" well yes you did, and while you were at it you took all there was to take then out sourced all the jobs and retirement packages over to the gooks, my generation X is never going to get a return on our money and labor the same as they are.