OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Foods you Can't Eat

Discussion in 'Wackbag's Mean Cusine' started by ShooterMcGavin, Jun 26, 2011.

1. ShooterMcGavin

ShooterMcGavin Go back to your shanties.

For one reason or another, be it heart disease or allergies or whatever, what foods can't you eat?

I can eat all of them. I'm just curious.

2. CousinDave

CousinDave Registered User

Eggs and milk. I can eat them as ingredients in something ice cream, cheese, lemon meringue pie, etc... but give me an egg whether scrambled, hard boiled, Egg McMuffin, etc... or a glass of milk and I'm throwing up.

Also shellfish.

3. JoeyDVDZ

JoeyDVDZ That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!

Just about any fish. The thought of it turns my stomach.

4. mikeybot

mikeybot SPANAKOPITA!!!

Seafood and peanuts both make me gag and immediately spit them out.

5. ruckstande

ruckstande Posts mostly from the shitter.

Raisins ruin everything. I get nauseous if I accidently eat something with raisins. The smell of a walnut instantly turns my stomach.

6. TheDrip

TheDrip I'm bi-winning.

Raw onion (or large chunks of cooked onion), egg salad, macaroni salad, salmon.

No allergies, or anything like that. I just find them all absolutely disgusting. With the onion, it's a simply a texture thing, finely diced & cooked fresh onion, minced and/or onion powder is perfectly fine by me.

7. Voss's Tumor

Voss's Tumor Banned

My chick's like this with salmon, I don't get it. She'll eat every type of sushi under the sun, except salmon, cooked or raw.

8. LiddyRules

LiddyRules I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy

Raisins (I like grapes, I like dried cranberries, but raisins make me sick.)
    Gum (I find it nauseating)

9. Absolutely

Absolutely Self-Heavy

I pretty much eat everything, but the thought of eating Coleslaw makes me sick.
    I've tried it many times, and spit it out.

I love salads, all types, but there's something about the combo in slaw that makes me gag.

10. Sunsetspawn

Sunsetspawn Registered User

Sucralose FUCKS my shit up. That's Splenda for all you fuckwads that don't know what the fuck you're putting into your bodies.

Aspartame shit-talk is propaganda.

11. Absolutely

Absolutely Self-Heavy

Have you ever had anything with Olestra in it?
    I picked up the wrong can of Pringles once, they were like fat free or something with olestra.
    I literally couldn't leave to house for a day.

My ass was leaking

12. THE FEZ MAN

THE FEZ MAN as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

clams, i got food poisoning from them years ago and even the smell of them makes me gag. im not alergic just that one time i got so sick i never fully got over it

13. Voss's Tumor

Voss's Tumor Banned

That's the fucking worst... I'm still that way with cinnamon Aftershock from an incident when I was a stupid teenager doing shots. Think snorting Goldschlager. Fucking horrendous.

14. Party Rooster

Party Rooster Unleash The Beast

I'm that way with gin. Got hammered on my dad's Beefeater as a teenager (and mixed it with Coke) and puked in my friend's car. The smell of gin makes me gag.

15. The Sarge

The Sarge Guess who.

Anything containing mono sodium glutamate. Anyone who cooks with it and uses the "flavor enhancer" excuse is doing it wrong.

16. Off-White-Power

Off-White-Power High maintenance, low tolerance

This will sound strange but I can no longer eat hamburgers cooked on the grill (burgers without the grease squashed out) but am okay with fast food burgers. Also no greasy pizza. Both of these put me out of commission for a couple of days.

17. AmberLee

AmberLee High Five Champion

I used to love rice krispes but in 2nd grade i broke my arm in half pretty much and was in the hospital for a month. I refused to eat any hospital food, I would only eat rice krispes and so now I can't even think about eating them. I have no problem with treats though.

18. mascan42

mascan42 Registered User

This. Grilled onions I can deal with, but the shitty steamed onions they put on McD's hamburgers makes me fucking vomit.

19. THE FEZ MAN

THE FEZ MAN as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

what is sad about me and the clams is that i used to love them, i could sit down and eat a million little necks..... that is what got me in trouble, i ordered them at a local bar one night and got at least two bad ones, i was kind of drunk and didn't notice they were bad. i threw up so much and was so sick my girlfriend (then wife/xwife) was going to take me to the ER, she probably should have. since then i have tried to eat them many times and last time i actually did eat one, then about 20 seconds after i got it down i promptly threw it up to the amusement of all those around me.

20. fletcher

fletcher Darkness always says hello.
    Donator

I never got sick on the stuff, but once at a New Years party a bunch of us (drunk teenagers for the most part) decided to break the bottle to get the sugar at the bottom. Clear sugar crystals + clear glass shards = Russian roulette. Luck was on our side that night.

On topic: fish. The smell, the texture, whatever it is I cant bring myself to eat the stuff. When people eat lobster I have to fight off the gagging.

21. Stormrider666

Stormrider666 Hell is home.

I can't eat shrimp. I had a bad experience once after eating some and I don't know if it was because I was allergic or it was food poisoning. However I can eat crabs, lobster, and crawfish with no problems. It sucks too because sometimes I'll see a dish containing shrimp and it looks really good.

I don't like eating raw tomatoes because of their texture and they are never consistent in quality no matter where you go.

22. Dikbag

Dikbag Registered User

This is why I can never eat MD burgers. The savages that work there get those shitty diced onions all over the place so even if you order w/o onions you always end up with at least one on your burger. I usually find it about the 2nd or 3rd bite and want to drive back and throw it through the window.

23. Stig

Stig Wackbag's New Favorite Heel

Bananas. I'm allergic and so is my mom.

24. Ballbuster1

Ballbuster1 In The Danger Zone...
    Wackbag Staff

Nothing I can't eat but I do shy away from most fish.
    Just don't like the taste. Love shellfish though.

25. AmberLee

AmberLee High Five Champion

I hate all onions. Especially large chunks. Barf. Strangely though I can't get enough of those goddamn onion straws at Red Robin. The ones that come with the whisky river bbq burgers & salads. I crave them daily and I don't understand it.