Foods you miss from when you were a kid

The TV/Movie/Video Game Cereal thread reminded me of other foods from when I was a kid that don't exist any more. The best ice cream ever was the Fat Frog from Good Humor. It was this little frog on a stick made from mint ie cream. It had a hard chocolate shell on the back and M&M's for eyes. Sadly, they no longer make this fine product.

uncle cock

Fish sticks actually. They just seemed better when I was a kid.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
uncle cock

Fish sticks actually. They just seemed better when I was a kid.
yes, like tater tots. they were great when i was a kid but now they suck, fish sticks turn my stomach now.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
It's My Birthday!
Hostess pudding pies.

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Do they still make Big League Chew?
Use to always have a pouch when I was a kid. Candy cigarettes too.

Coke in a glass bottle. Fuck plastic and aluminum. Glass was great.

highway23

I miss NY wings
they still make big league chew...that stuff was great

Fruity Pebbles
Lucky Charms
Steak-ums
...I'm sure there's more

bethm1b

person of interest
I missed hamburgers that tasted like beef, so now I get the butcher to grind steak for me. Mucho Bueno....er.

bethm1b

person of interest
I also miss the Burger King advertisment with the black cook that read "our food is untouched by human hands"

fkornre

Boogity Boogity Boogity...Let's go racing boys...
the superstar wrestling ice cream bars
the smurfs had their brand chef boyardee brand pasta...it came in a blue can...forget the name but i loved it
purplesaurus rex koolaid

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Coke in a glass bottle. Fuck plastic and aluminum. Glass was great.
they still make it, you can get 8oz and 16oz returnables. you have to find some were that will order them for you. ive always wanted a vintage coke machine, the new bottles wont fit in them so coke still sells the glass ones

ginaf20697

Yeah BJs has the cases of the little Coke bottles around Xmas each year. We always stockpile them then.

I miss Reggie bars. Mmmmmmmm caramely goodness. And I wasn't a kid but around 15 yrs ago or so Keebler used to make these white flour tortilla chips that were covered in cinnamon sugar. So good.

YaHearIHearMe

Yeah....Wait What?
Steak Em's, I dont know if there still on the market probably but use to love em when I was a kid. I dont buy much of any food in the freezer isle any more

Those were great. They were probably lethal, but they tasted good.

YaHearMeIHearMe and highway23, they do still make Steak-Ums. I bought some a week ago. Those things are great, and they only take about 1 minute to make.

Hostess pudding pies.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
It's My Birthday!
Burger Buddies from Burger King.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
In middle school.. they had Chicken ala king and the bread was toasted in the shape of a crown... I miss that.. Ive never seen it since school lunches.

Ive recently started eating an old staple ellios pizza... i got turned off it cause it blows in a microwave.. but I bought a lil toaster oven... god.. I had forgotten how great they make shit taste.. toaster ovens rock.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
I always thought Ellios was the bottom of the barrel in terms of frozen pizza, even back when I was a kid I thought it blew.

But yeah, toster ovens rock.

I remember really having a love for this instant alphabet soup. I don't know who made it, but they stopped making it when I was a kid. It had puffy alphabet noodles and a dark brown broth. It was great.

thelord68

There's always time for lubricant
Ellios seemed much better as a kid. Tastes different and has less cheese. I also agree - the only way to prepare it is in a toaster oven.

I also miss Charles Chips. When I was really young, we used to get the tins delivered. Then you could buy bags in the store.

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Orange Julius. I know they're still around but getting one requires going to a mall. Fuck that.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
anyone else just pissed off shit doesnt taste the same? swedish fish use to be like crack to me... I dont know wtf they changed but they suck now.

and coke is nowhere near as delicious as when it was in 10, oz bottles.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
There was cherry soda called red Chief or something like that...it had an indian in a war bonnett on the bottle.