[yt]u-Vjt96zfNg[/yt]

I want one.

MAV

Nov 23, 2005
i so want one of those

Jul 13, 2006
[yt]u-Vjt96zfNg[/yt]

I want one.
Well you will NEVER own one while the U.S. has moronic laws banning citizens from owning new automatic weapons and weapons considered an AOW(Any other Weapon) that is shorter than 16'' long with a forearm pistol grip.

The only people that can own them are dealers that order "Sample" weapons (limited to one per weapon type) so they can supply those weapons to law enforcement/government or for export to foreign governments.

So, cops should be able to own automatic weapons to more efficiently kill citizens while citizens have been disallowed from possession. I think law enforcement and military should not be allowed to own automatic/three-round-burst weaponry AT ALL until they uphold the U.S. Constitutional Rights for citizens.

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Gun laws are stupid. Any criminal can get what ever they want. But if you obey the law you can't. It stinks.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
Well you will NEVER own one while the U.S. has moronic laws banning citizens from owning new automatic weapons and weapons considered an AOW(Any other Weapon) that is shorter than 16'' long with a forearm pistol grip.

The only people that can own them are dealers that order "Sample" weapons (limited to one per weapon type) so they can supply those weapons to law enforcement/government or for export to foreign governments.

So, cops should be able to own automatic weapons to more efficiently kill citizens while citizens have been disallowed from possession. I think law enforcement and military should not be allowed to own automatic/three-round-burst weaponry AT ALL until they uphold the U.S. Constitutional Rights for citizens.
Yeah, whatever happened to equal protection under the law, maaan. "whaa"

Jul 13, 2006
Yeah, whatever happened to equal protection under the law, maaan. "whaa"
I have thought about suing California to make a point. They ban weapons like assault rifles and the Barrett .50BMG rifle but they allow their law enforcement agencies use them for their S.W.A.T. and other tactical teams against citizens.

Their cops have maximum capacity magazines and their citizens are restricted. My friend in San Fran had asked me whether or not he could get a 12 round magazine for his Springfield XD .45ACP. Well I told him that he would be breaking the law if he ever put a magazine that held those TWO additional rounds than his 10-round limit into his pistol. What's the difference between ten and twelve rounds? Is it going to do that much more damage? The cops can have 15 rounds in their 9mm unless they have models that hold more.

I just don't get it. Maybe since we are second-class citizens that aren't trustworthy we should all become cops so we can be trusted.

It just isn't logical to restrict law-abiding citizens. Law enforcement shouldn't be exempt from federal laws because they went to an academy for a few months and took an oath (which we all know is never broken).

I'm just glad that there is at least one firearm company, Barrett Rifles, that stands up for the 2nd Amendment and refuses to sell or service any firearms to law enforcement or government agencies within the state of California.

If more companies would do that then they might just be serious when considering nonsense laws to restrict citizens. Gun makers should not sell ANY guns to agencies or individual law enforement officers in California.

Let them fucking carry batons and their beloved tasers. If they are going to violate the U.S. Constitution then fuck em, let them be on their own.

Mommadeez4u

Bastard coated bastard w/ bastard filling
Mar 26, 2005

I like Sam.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
ill take two.......

and you go sam, let me know how suing a state with the gnp of a small country goes ;)

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
The only way us second-class citizens are going to get one is to pry it from the cold, dead hands of a JBT.

Sct Ptersns Twn

Looking 4 a New 1st Mate
Dec 4, 2005
Hey Sam Adams,
Just fill out a gun application for one. However, when filling in a name write in the name Iman Igger. I am sure you will get one then.