For the Christians in the crowd

bermygoon

May 16, 2006
http://www.godhatesamerica.com/

I don't believe in god but I still stand by your right to worship who you want, therefore here is a great site where all the christians are meeting.

:) - smile face means don't stone me you crazy chistians!

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
No single organization in the world is more hypocritical than the WBC. That said, they are entertaining in a trainwreck sort of way.

hjpt

Jul 27, 2005
http://www.godhatesamerica.com/

I don't believein god but I still stand by your right to worship who you want, therefore here is a great site where all the christians are meeting.

:) - smile face means don't stone me you crazy chistians!
Being a Christian, I feel compelled to point out that the WBC is to Christianity as wanting to wear William Shatner's skin is to being a trekkie. Every group has their batshit crazy members - and the WBC fits the bill in this case.

bermygoon

May 16, 2006
Being a Christian, I feel compelled to point out that the WBC is to Christianity as wanting to wear William Shatner's skin is to being a trekkie. Every group has their batshit crazy members - and the WBC fits the bill in this case.

Who gets to rank the 'batshit crazy members'? I am sure the WBC thinks you are the 'batshit crazy members' if I was to ask them.

The way I see it, all you religious people are like types of apples, you might look different and taste a little different but you are all apples.

Jul 26, 2005
Central PA
I wouldn't call those people christians. self-deluded maniacs is a better term.

HEAR THE WORD OF THE LORD, ISRAEL

God Almighty has struck this evil nation a great blow yet again, and sends a message to Israel -- separate yourself from this leper colony, and return to God.

As America stirred and woke up on the morning of February 1, 2003, the space shuttle Columbia raced toward its landing site in Florida. Over Texas, it mysteriously disintegrated as it streaked back to earth. WAKE UP AMERICA!!! THERE WERE NO TERRORISTS FOR YOU TO BLAME THIS ON at 200,000 feet traveling at MACH 18!!!! GOD STRUCK THE SYMBOL OF YOUR MIGHT AND ARROGANCE OUT OF THE SKY!!!

Click here to listen to Pastor Phelps' sermon on the space shuttle Columbia.

"And the LORD said unto Moses, How long will this people provoke me? and how long will it be ere they believe me, for all the signs which I have shewed among them?" Numbers 14:11
wow...if there is a hell I can't imagine people better fit for it than the person who came up with that.

Chin nuts

Your breath smells like a dead baby's coffin.
Mar 17, 2006
Island Park, NY
Un fucking believable. Is this site run by that bat shit crazy bitch that calls into Ron and Fez? I hope there is a judgement day for these people, can't come fast enough.

Kugzilla

Roar. Go: Eagles, Flyers, Philles, Buckeyes, etc.
Oct 7, 2005
Northern Virginia
<---Loves Jesus.

<---thinks that site is crap

Funny though.

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
Who gets to rank the 'batshit crazy members'? I am sure the WBC thinks you are the 'batshit crazy members' if I was to ask them.

The way I see it, all you religious people are like types of apples, you might look different and taste a little different but you are all apples.
I think there's gotta be something like a reasonable person standard or something. I, too, am a Christian, and those people contort the word of God and see meanings that are absolutely not there. There are plenty of passages in the Bible that say not to judge people, but they seem to have missed those ones.

augiep38

Aug 9, 2005
I wouldn't call those people christians. self-deluded maniacs is a better term.
From my experience all Christians are self-deluded maniacs. I do not associate with or do business with anyone who goes to church. Every fucking I have ever received in life has come from a Christian. Christians as a whole are the most despicable and hypocritical people put on earth. They read fables and mythical stories as passed down from town drunkards throughout history and believe them to be fact and that they are good people when the reality is they are pieces of shit just like everyone else.

If you can't tell, I hate Christians.

hjpt

Jul 27, 2005
From my experience all Christians are self-deluded maniacs. I do not associate with or do business with anyone who goes to church. Every fucking I have ever received in life has come from a Christian. Christians as a whole are the most despicable and hypocritical people put on earth. They read fables and mythical stories as passed down from town drunkards throughout history and believe them to be fact and that they are good people when the reality is they are pieces of shit just like everyone else.

There are also batshit non-Christians. :action-sm

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI

It seems you've had some fucked up experiences. This stereotype you have is a ridiculous one. Unless you're talking about Catholics, then in that case, I'm with ya :action-sm

Aug 11, 2005
Just another lawyer trying to goad someone into a lawsuit.
thats not christian

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
You forgot to mention their "main" site = godhatesfags

there you'll find all sorts of interesting tidbits such as why "God loves everyone" is a lie.

Saw Fred Phelps on Scarborough Country late last year (well before the Imus incident which is when I stopped watching MSNBC altogether) - Michael Smerconish was filling in and he was getting so angry you could actually see the steam coming off his bald head. Phelps has these little beady eyes that I swore were glowing red as he was proselytizing .... scared the bejeezus out of me

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
Apr 6, 2005
I Will Pay Snakes To Bite You

In my experience they do seem to be an especialy vicious and hate filled group of people.

Xyn

3 letters, 0 meaning
Mar 3, 2005
California

Try being raised as a Jehova's Witness. Only a few things, such as Scientology, could be worse.

Fucking brain washing cults.

Iron Duke

Fuck DHL Express....German faggots!!
May 25, 2005
29 Jupiter, send a cab
Shirley Phelps Roper should be ass raqed with the devils pitch fork. It's been my experience that baptists are on the crazier end of the scale. Yes, that means you Earl "Fainting Goat" Douglas.