Forgive Me! I was once a ManCow Fan! I was a DICK

BraffStaff

Sep 28, 2006
What is wrong with me? I am, as Alec Bladwin says, an ASS! Please bashing me and make me PAY for being a Mancow fan! I never listen to his show but I wanted to, BAD. I use to see him at times on Fox News and thought he was so COOL. Not only that I started to TiVo his 5min Fox news spots. Wait that isn't all! I GOT HIS FUCKING BOX!!!! ARGGG GOD I HATE MYSELF. Now this was before I found O&A. I made a ASS OUT OF MYSELF! I need to be taken out the streets and beat with a whore's old use pump! I AM SO SORRY! I am a DICK!

Now anyone want my Mancow book?

Jimmy's Junk

A hairy palmed pest
Apr 26, 2005
Lowell, In
You have seen the light. Now to pay for your past sins you must:
1 - Purchase multiple copies of "Happy Endings, the tales of a meaty breasted zilch." by Jim Norton
2 - Make the pilgrimage to F.H. Riley's 400 New York Ave in the heart of Huntington Village, Long Island, NY
3 - Place a WOW sticker on each of you vehicles
4 - Help spread the Virus anyway you can.

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
Feb 4, 2005
Boston
You have seen the light. Now to pay for your past sins you must:
1 - Purchase multiple copies of "Happy Endings, the tales of a meaty breasted zilch." by Jim Norton
2 - Make the pilgrimage to F.H. Riley's 400 New York Ave in the heart of Huntington Village, Long Island, NY
3 - Place a WOW sticker on each of you vehicles
4 - Help spread the Virus anyway you can.
you forgot the part about dancing around in a Nazi uniform.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
I was hoping he would have figured that out on his own. Is it me or does the goose stepping cause shin splints

The secret is to mix up your goose stepping with some curb stomping. It helps to work all the muscles in the legs.

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
whos mancow? i only get over 200 radio stations in my house. never heard of him...

Shane1V

Eggnog Flavored Cum
Jun 8, 2004
Brooklyn
I guess anyone can be saved then.

See what a hypocritical,lying,lame,desperate hack he turned out to be?

I forgive you. Just never forget how sad your life once was so you never go back to that pathetic state.

rowdy

raging alcoholic
Dec 9, 2005
Southern IL
I have to admit listening to the fucktard myself. Yes I bought the book. I STINK!!!

20minorchange

as most know, Mancow is beyond bad. Remember his ass show on Fox