Forgotten Hope: BF2 WWII mod

HumpX

Character Assassin
Not sure if any of you played the original but Forgotten Hope was a fantastic realistic-yet-fun WW2 mod for BF1942 which added tons of stuff to the original game.

The same guys are now nearly done with the new version for Battlefield 2. I figured I'd post and show some of the amazing work these guys are doing.

Scroll to the bottom of this page to view the screenies.

Keep in mind while your perusing these that all of this is done by modders and not a professional studio.

Can't wait. :)

seems to me this mod has been "nearly done" for a while now. i am looking forward to it too, but I'm not getting my hopes up for a release in the near future.

The Sarge

Guess who.
seems to me this mod has been "nearly done" for a while now. i am looking forward to it too, but I'm not getting my hopes up for a release in the near future.
Dunno. Maybe. ehhh. Who knows?

I'm still tryin' to make Sgt. in BF2 regular.

How's that flying sim you guys all play, T1m?

HumpX

Character Assassin

hey stranger.

in their defense it's almost a total conversion and not simply a mod. Supposedly it will dwarf the original in terms of content.

I just hope they don't lean too far into the realism side and end up like Red Orchestra.

Top Bottom