Formal Apology For ESD and Casey

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
In the past, I have been known to say certain things that were not appropriate at the general direction of East Side Dave and his wife Casey Elan. After Friday night's wedding/Gap premire, and finally getting a chance to meet Dave in person, I would like to take back most things I have said about them. I still do not like it when he overshadows Fezzie on the show, but as far as I am concerned now, I think he is a wonderful person, and a treat to be around. I did not get a chance to talk to Casey Friday night, mainly for the fact that I didn't think she would talk to me due to the things I said about her in particular, but had I, I would have taken all of them back.

Dave, Casey, I wish to apologize for the things I have said in the past. Weather or not you choose to accept is all up to you, but I do mean this apology from the bottom of my heart. I hope you two live a long and happy life together, and that the baby is healthy, and brings you both tons of happiness.

This is from both CM Mark, and Mark S., the poster who portrays CM Mark on wackbag.com.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ew, and you used the Flea Man, 'I'm a real person' line too.

EWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I think your next thread should be an apology to wackbag for posting this drivel.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
You can all say what you will, but now that I have had a chance to meet Dave and interact with him on a human level, rather than on a radio show cast member and message board poster level, I now consider him a good person. If you don't like that, fine. You don't like Dave on any level? Fine by me, hey, I used to be the same way. But I have now seen the error of my ways, and wanted to apologize to both of them about it.

Don't like it, don't post in this thread. It's as simple as that

Arc Lite

As big as your Imagination...
Apr 25, 2005
SW Missouri
I'm not a huge on-air Dave fan and for some reason never liked his wife. And I don't usually bring it to the board. But I think it's a cool move stepping up, being honest and apologizing like that.

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Mar 24, 2004
Your Mom's box
Apparently while Mark was slipping roofies into the drinks of the women, someone was slipping estrogen into his.

TonyBagels

Gemutlichkeit
Feb 15, 2006
Way too f'in busy
Mark, I'm sorry to hear about the diagnosis. Clearly you got some bad news from a doctor and are now trying to make things 'right' in your life. I hope your end is easy and you don't suffer.

PS: Does this mean you're not a cunt anymore?

Oct 28, 2004
In the past, I have been known to say certain things that were not appropriate at the general direction of East Side Dave and his wife Casey Elan. After Friday night's wedding/Gap premire, and finally getting a chance to meet Dave in person, I would like to take back most things I have said about them. I still do not like it when he overshadows Fezzie on the show, but as far as I am concerned now, I think he is a wonderful person, and a treat to be around. I did not get a chance to talk to Casey Friday night, mainly for the fact that I didn't think she would talk to me due to the things I said about her in particular, but had I, I would have taken all of them back.

Dave, Casey, I wish to apologize for the things I have said in the past. Weather or not you choose to accept is all up to you, but I do mean this apology from the bottom of my heart. I hope you two live a long and happy life together, and that the baby is healthy, and brings you both tons of happiness.

This is from both CM Mark, and Mark S., the poster who portrays CM Mark on wackbag.com.
you've been a cocksucker to people on this board by including meatspin on your URL links and i hope you die a painful death you poor excuse for an abortion.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
I'm not a huge on-air Dave fan and for some reason never liked his wife. And I don't usually bring it to the board. But I think it's a cool move stepping up, being honest and apologizing like that.
So you don't like Casey based upon what? She's never on the air, so what do you know of her? At least you don't bring it to the board. That's a good thing. I know some people here have issues with either Dave or Casey on a personal basis, but I would hope it's based on more than what you hear on a radio show or what some strranger 1000 miles away on a message board is saying.

Personally, Casey has never been anything but nice to me in the limited contact I've had with her. The problems other people have with her are just that, their problems. We're all adults and should be able to handle our own problems without a bunch of message board people taking sides.

Apparently while Mark was slipping roofies into the drinks of the women, someone was slipping estrogen into his.
LOL :clap:

PS: Does this mean you're not a cunt anymore?
No, he's still a cunt.

But he's a standup cunt.

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
I don't think the thread was necessary, but a nice sediment after all...I think what it boils down to is that Mark felt bad for going over board with his comments. Its alright not to like ESD on the show, in fact he will even tell you that, but going over board with it is where people stray.....

btw I like ESD on air (not all the time, but for the most part) and he and Casey were nothing but nice to me in person. I never expect everyone to agree with me about it. Everyone is entitled to their opinon..

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
Fuck ESD. Dave McDonald has been cool in person, but I think I've only spoken to him for 30 seconds. ESD, on the other hand, lied about me in Bored Gossip, and I have yet to get an apology. Fuck ESD in his bagel loving ass hole.

As for his wife, I never met her. Never spoke to her. Never chatted with her. For some reason she hates my guts. I guess because other Mean Girls told her to.

Of course, there are two sides to every story. This is my side.

Friday

Fezzing Out
May 1, 2007
elsewhere
I can always count on you to catch this stuff! wheeeeee

As for Davey... he knows I love him. Have since the olden days. Before XM. Before Paltalk. Before meanness and silly board wars were ever a glimmer in our innocent RonFez.net eyes.