Former Mayor And Alleged Child Molester, Vows To Attend Daughter's Graduation

Dec 8, 2004
Maine

In 2010, Linda Lusk was accused of having sexual contact with her teenage daughter's ex-boyfriend, who was then 14.

A mother and former mayor is hoping that her ugly legal past won't keep her from attending her daughter's high school graduation.

In 2010, Linda Lusk, the ex-mayor of Prosser, Wash., was accused of molesting her daughter's 14-year-old ex-boyfriend. At the time, the boy told his friends that Lusk gave him oral sex, according to ABC News.

Lusk has always denied the accusations, but she entered a plea that admitted prosecutors had enough evidence to convict her. As a result, the Tri-City Herald reports, she was sentenced to three months in jail in 2011 and had to register as a sex offender.

The Prosser School District also requires her to ask permission to attend her five children's school functions like sporting events or parent-teacher conferences, according to ABC News.

She told ABC's "20/20" that, so far, all of her requests have been denied and she fears she won't be allowed to attend her daughter's graduation.

"The fact that I've been denied access to their parent-teacher conferences gives me grave concern that they're going to deny my access to graduation," Lusk said.

The district has not made a decision on whether to allow Lusk to see her daughter walk the line, according to ABC.

KOMO reports that, after the 2010 incident became public knowledge "Lusk and her family found themselves at the center of numerous town rumors and mocking YouTube videos."
Link

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
Feb 15, 2005
Elkton, MD
She seems desperate. I'll let her tug on it a bit.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
As though the daughter really wants to see the women her boyfriend cheated on her with.

HandPanzer

O Tempora O Mores!
May 30, 2013
The kid was livin' the dream. How do you fuck that up? This innocent woman should be free to do as she wishes.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
For once you and agree on pussy. Id tear it up. She is def fuckable. Also knowing she was so horny and worked up into a froth she fucked a 14yr old boy makes her so dirty and sexy to me

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
Oh and NOT GUILTY. Not just not guilty but so not guilty the state should of had to pay her legal fees

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
Dec 12, 2007
Jimmy Voice: THATS FUCK'N HOT! She's the mayor and she wants some 14 year old dick!