Fox News is getting a little edgy about the hooker story.

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,337788,00.html

Also, I am relieved to report that Ashley’s MySpace page is back up and running. Apparently it got so many hits that the servers went down. Ashley is an expert, however, about things going down, and took it on the chin.
This is near the bottom of the page, under the Jackson story.
Pretty funny. I wonder if Bill 'Mr. Morals' O'Reilley is all upset over being involved with a company that would print such content?

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Yeah, but if you read the next coupla paragraphs you can see that the "entertainment columnist" was saying it all tongue in cheek. I think he was just trying to make a point about how stupid people are being by paying so much attention to the 'ho

It’s an amazing and very American story isn’t it? The governor New York has been destroyed, his family is in crisis, and yet the alleged prostitute he paid for what she described as “unsafe sex” is going to have a hit single on the radio — all within one week of the scandal breaking in the news!

Is it something unique to our times? Hardly. It recalls many such American stories, like the saga of Evelyn Nesbitt, circa 1906, a chorus girl whose jealous husband, Harry K. Thaw, shot her lover, famed architect Stanford White, dead in public. Evelyn went on to many marriages, and a life of minor celebrity. Her real story was one of the plotlines in E.L. Doctorow’s revered 1975 novel, "Ragtime."