Fox News mentions O&A

vcdburn

Jimmy's shaved sack
May 22nd, Does that mean no one reads Fox for it to take a week for someone to find it? Lol Fox stinks.

nikoloslvy

I wear my sunglasses at night...Anyone want fries?
Donator
May 22nd, Does that mean no one reads Fox for it to take a week for someone to find it? Lol Fox stinks.
in their defense many of their brodcasters (shepard smith,hannity and colmbs the guy who let patrice on the air)other then oriely have been getting it right for awhile now.

Thats what leads me to think that we'll hear our boys again in just over 2 weeks. If it had been a bigger issue, all the news networks would have been on this. So unless the homeless guy says something on CBS, its just 15 more days to go. To me its a coincidence that the suspension ends a day before the Jones Beach show, but its a good sign that the destroyer is keeping quiet and not costing them their job.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
XM's stocks rose? Realy? WTF is that about. guess they already decided were ciomming back with O&A.

thetick130

Trying hard not to kill my dog
i thought that fox news has been doing a good job lately also. im a fan of hannity and he's a friend of the show. and i cant listen to this other network garbage that is out there now. imo fox news is the only station worth watching... of course besides to see htg

XM's stocks rose? Realy? WTF is that about. guess they already decided were ciomming back with O&A.

The average person wouldn't have a clue about the sub loss, to take it even further it wasn't even mentioned at the shareholder meeting. (according to the meeting notes) We've made our point with XM and given O&A the support they deserve but to the rest of the world this story is dead.