Frank Calendo just got booed off stage

badcellphoneguy

Kansas City...Kansas City here they come!
Jul 18, 2005
Wantagh, LI
I am live at the jones beach show. Frank Calendo just bombed on stage. Listen to the show on monday.

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
ugh. hope thats not true. that bit got old the minute Burr smashed them

Jun 29, 2005
MA
ugh. more reason i'm embarrassed to be an O and A fan. fucking ridiculous. drunk idiots. if you dont like him DONT LAUGH. thats far more of a diss and even more cringy. maybe the booed him because he didn't say cunt, ****, and fucking a retard. frank is important to the show like burr is on these tours. they cleanse the pallette between two "cringe" comics.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
He finished up what was left to a boo filled act, not booed off stage.

Guess you shouldn't start off with George Bush impressions, and do other material that is not relevant to 2007. AND try to talk shit to the crowd -especially when your not BillBurr.........

Monstercloud

Feb 15, 2005
NH
Was never a Frank Calendo fan... never understood his friendship with the show, as he's known for 2 things (Mad TV and his Bush impression) and that's it.. Ralphie at least has at least more of a connection with the boys than Frank..

Jun 29, 2005
MA
i wonder if those booing idiots knew of the great bit he did back on NEW when he impersonated ted knight doing the Justice League of America narrator and other characters as he is trying to keep up with opie and ant who keep throwing more "characters" into the mix. probably just a bunch of XM fans who only know the show from that and suck. that said maybe frank did blow but you don't boo him off the stage. he's a friend of the fucking show. jesus christ. you're seeing almost all CRINGE comics wouldn't it be nice to hear ONE or maybe TWO more tame but still funny comics ? when i saw the show in Worcester, MA last year by the time Jimmy and Tracy came on i was almost tired out of **** jokes, women beating jokes, and the word cunt. bill burr's act prevented that.

Jun 29, 2005
MA
Was never a Frank Calendo fan... never understood his friendship with the show, as he's known for 2 things (Mad TV and his Bush impression) and that's it.. Ralphie at least has at least more of a connection with the boys than Frank..
It was never for you to "understand", douchebag! jesus christ. i personally think Louis C.K. is a bit over rated on the show. i love him more than Frank but i know Frank contributed alot to the NEW show at times. He was supporting the boys when they first came on XM. Frank is known for being a reliable, funny comic. If your just going to judge him on his 2 major known acts then you can say Louis C.K. is known for only 1 thing to the american public at large: a rather subpar cancelled HBO series. see where I'm going with this?

it's not that you "get" their friendship with the boys but rather that he does share a "friendship" with the boys. some of you fans are way to self-righteous and "me,me,me". Monstercloud i'm not saying you'd have booed the guy but there were ppl who did and other ppl who paid alot of money and wanted to see him and now will walk away pissed off and upset. gee and i don't know, considering many of the boys fans are married or have gf's, not all of you losers tho, maybe it was part of the plan to have a more "friendly" comic on so the women can have some fun to. so they aren't just inundated with **** jokes, and before someone says, " I DON"T CARE WHAT WOMEN WANT TO HEAR BLAH BLAH BLAH" of course you won't your waist size is 48, you're a fag, and IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT YOU DICK!

btw how about not booing any comedian on all dates and save it all for carlos. he has a legitimate reason to be booed. now when carlos does get booed and ppl confront him on it, oh maybe rogan, he can say "No dude it wasn't just me those ppl are animals they booed Frank". way to go Jones Beach fucktards

PartyRock24

Lingering Longer since summer of '06
May 23, 2007
Washington DC
your just a wealth of information, thanks :action-sm

yeah i now i am in a different mood and that was the first thing that came 2 mind
I hate Frank, and Ralphie they dont show me anything how about that is that better lol

Jun 29, 2005
MA
yeah i now i am in a different mood and that was the first thing that came 2 mind
I hate Frank, and Ralphie they dont show me anything how about that is that better lol
no it's not better, "lol". how about you use a comma or two. or when you DO use one put it in the right place. it will make your sentence flow so much better :action-sm:

Pat Battler

Aug 19, 2005
It doesn't matter if you like him or not, be respectful, the guy's contributed plenty to the show for the past who-knows-how-many years

bradolson

Mar 9, 2005
Frank is live on Paltalk now talking about it. He's being real good about it and even admitted that he might not have chosen the greatest of material. Doesn't seem too upset or anything.

PartyRock24

May 23, 2007
Washington DC
no it's not better, "lol". how about you use a comma or two. or when you DO use one put it in the right place. it will make your sentence flow so much better :action-sm:
Sorry about the comments and your not my teacher

Pat Battler

Aug 19, 2005
Sorry about the comments and your not my teacher
Well it looks like whoever your teacher was didn't do such a hot job teaching you about punctuation and the difference between "your" and "you're"

Isn't there a Honda Civic forum you should be posting on about your cool new spoiler?

PartyRock24

May 23, 2007
Washington DC
Well it looks like whoever your teacher was didn't do such a hot job teaching you about punctuation and the difference between "your" and "you're"

Isn't there a Honda Civic forum you should be posting on about your cool new spoiler?
shut the fuck up you nothing im in the 9th grade and i am probably smater and will be more succsessful than you will ever be

supers4972

Sep 1, 2002
I was at the Vegas show and I think he was the weakest performer that night too. I think he is a funny guy but I don't think he is the right kind of comic for a show like this.

Jun 29, 2005
MA
I was at the Vegas show and I think he was the weakest performer that night too. I think he is a funny guy but I don't think he is the right kind of comic for a show like this.
okay but did you boo him? you don't have to like him, no one is saying that.