Free Radio Offer From O&A! [MERGED]

richwithhatred

Hater Of You!!!
Jul 25, 2005
Hell, OH
In case anyone cares...this just in!

Hey Pest,

So XM is letting us give away XM radios as a token of its appreciation to all O&A fans who currently subscribe to XM.

Seriously.

We could not be joking you less.

Wish we had that kind of money to throw around... oh wait, we do. But you don't.

Catch? Of course not. XM literally has a limited stock of Sportscaster radios and is just waiting to give them away to our XM-subscribing fans. With an additional radio in your arsenal, you'll have an even greater opportunity to listen to us wherever you are.

All you have to do is go to http://links.email.xmradio.com/ctt?kn=2&m=1231524&r=OTQ0MzkxNTU5NQS2&b=2&j=MzkwNjMyMDES1&mt=1 to redeem this early holiday gift and add your new radio's discounted $6.99/month subscription to your XM account. Before you visit the exclusive site, have your current Radio ID handy -- you can find it by tuning to Channel 0 on your XM radio.

No shame in re-gifting here either. Give it to a friend for the holidays and let him or her experience yours truly.

You're Welcome.
Op & Ant

PartyRock24

Lingering Longer since summer of '06
May 23, 2007
Washington DC
yea just saw this. im confused. Of course they offer us the shitty kind of radio, the sportscaster.

sbrainb

Go suck a bag of dicks.
Jul 27, 2007
New York City
yea just saw this. im confused. Of course they offer us the shitty kind of radio, the sportscaster.
EXACTLY what I thought to myself when I read it.
You still have to pay upfront for three months of service at $6.99/month. Why can't they just give it without the sub requirement so we can give it away and let others decide it they want to sub? Of course, they're greedy bastards (XM).

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
Feb 15, 2005
Massachusettsville
Anyone else get this email?

[Got this today... anyone else? Really from O&A, or just branded from XM in an effort to boost their subs? Thoughts/opinions/conspiracies gladly welcomed.]
From: "Gregg "Opie" Hughes & Anthony Cumia" <virusoffer@xmradio.com>
Subject: Breaking News RE: O&A
Hey Pest,

So XM is letting us give away XM radios as a token of its appreciation to all O&A fans who currently subscribe to XM.

Seriously.

We could not be joking you less.

Wish we had that kind of money to throw around... oh wait, we do. But you don't.

Catch? Of course not. XM literally has a limited stock of Sportscaster radios and is just waiting to give them away to our XM-subscribing fans. With an additional radio in your arsenal, you'll have an even greater opportunity to listen to us wherever you are.

All you have to do is go to http://links.email.xmradio.com/ctt?kn=2&m=1231524&r=OTQ0Mzk4NzU4MAS2&b=2&j=MzkwNjMyMDES1&mt=1

No shame in re-gifting here either. Give it to a friend for the holidays and let him or her experience yours truly.

You're Welcome.
Op & Ant

sbrainb

Go suck a bag of dicks.
Jul 27, 2007
New York City
Yeah I think everyone who ever signed up at opieandanthony.com is getting it.

Q

Quexul

That, and it doesn't work, at least not yet. Tried my phone #, account # and both radio numbers, on both Firefox and IE. No joy. {Quexul, aka ProfJonathan}

sniper

Front, and to the right...
Wackbag Staff
It's My Birthday!
Oct 13, 2004
Masshole
That, and it doesn't work, at least not yet. Tried my phone #, account # and both radio numbers, on both Firefox and IE. No joy. {Quexul, aka ProfJonathan}
Same here

IsThatATrain ?

Some things look better with a few dents in them.
Apr 27, 2005
Staten Island
I got an email from Op & Ant !

Can you believe these marketing douchebgs at XM sending out this email offering a "Free" XM radio for Christmas, signed by none other than -
Op & Ant ?

>You're Welcome.
Op & Ant<

The worst thing about it is that the shit stain that wrote the email actually tries to be funny by insulting the pests Intelligence Quotations -

> Not smart enough to figure out this literal one-step process? Email us at virusoffer@xmradio.com and we'll have one of our interns get back to you and in all likelihood make fun of you.<

Fuck XM in their fucking asses !

I sent a lovely email telling these homo's their $ 6.99 a month "Free Radio" is too much of good deal for me, and finished it off by saying that when they re-offer the UNCENSORED OPIE & ANTHONY SHOW I originally signed up for, I'll gladly pay the $1.99 premium I paid from day one.

The Cunts.

sbrainb

Go suck a bag of dicks.
Jul 27, 2007
New York City
I'd love to hear what O&A actually think about this, but they've probably been muzzled by their corporate overlords.

PartyRock24

May 23, 2007
Washington DC
I deleted it right away. XM just wants our loyalties for when the merge with the little doggy company, because they will lose a lot of money because they will raise the prices and people will cancel there radios. So they want to get the money out before the wave of cancelation. Also just inbe case O&A get canned.. not likly, but still they want the money

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
I got an email! I got an email! I got an email! I got an email! I got an email! I got an email!

who cares, i'm sure everyone did. I got two, sent to diffrent emails.

R.BuddDwyer

Feb 2, 2006
Philly
Does this "Sportscaster" have the ability to be used on the go independent of a boombox or an A/C adapter?

hybriddriver

she is ice cream
Feb 20, 2006
PA
the same offer is on the front page of xmradio.com

:-(

PartyRock24

May 23, 2007
Washington DC
Im soo sick of XM and all of there Bullshit promos and shit like that. I was at Best Buy a couple of weeks ago and before on the display case they had O&A on the front with others, now theres no picture or no mention of them at all. Also on there little pamplet thing, The boy's are usaly on the front with the rest. BUT they redid the things so NOW the Boys are on the back right hand corner, and o yeah its a small pic of them

SonnyForelli

The New Owner of the Original Wifflebat
Feb 4, 2005
Peabody Ma.
I told you guys I was privy to certain information, I just got an e mail from Opie and Anthony. I feel really special now

n8crwlr

Nov 5, 2005
Carrot Breath, OH
And here I thought the company was going forward...... They want subs, give me something I can give away or may want to keep. I am a fancy man with an Inno and a MyFi and can not be bothered with sub par units. I do like I can not enter my phone number or unit number on the actual link in the email.

Thanks Op and Ant, whom ever you may be.....

PartyRock24

May 23, 2007
Washington DC
i always say, I hate the company, but i love O&A and thats the only reason why i still hav XM

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Spamming me, and then making it seem as though "opie" sent it. I wonder how they know we are pests? OH YEA,,,,they fucked us in the ass and still are with there definition of "uncencored," and we fired back.

It's uncencored but you can't say this, you can't do this,,,oh you did this?= Suspension.

SPAM

PartyRock24

May 23, 2007
Washington DC
Im fuckin sick of this XM bullshit censoring shit. We should do something post merger