Fringe Season 4 - September 23, 2011 (with teaser)

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
#whereispeterbishop

[video=youtube;MCjmBJ5hHDk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCjmBJ5hHDk[/video]

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I really feel like I should get into this show.

mascan42

Aug 26, 2002
Ronkonkoma, Long Island
Season 3 DVDs arrived today. I'm watching the early episodes with Olivia brainwashed on the other side, and having hallucinations of Peter trying to convince her of who she really is. And something just occurred to me: if at the end of season 3 Peter really is set adrift in time and space as many are speculating, could Olivia's "hallucinations" be something more than that? Maybe Peter trying to set the timeline straight in some way?

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
Season 3 DVDs arrived today. I'm watching the early episodes with Olivia brainwashed on the other side, and having hallucinations of Peter trying to convince her of who she really is. And something just occurred to me: if at the end of season 3 Peter really is set adrift in time and space as many are speculating, could Olivia's "hallucinations" be something more than that? Maybe Peter trying to set the timeline straight in some way?
You utterly just blew my mind.

Bobobie

Oct 1, 2005
Bay City Michigan
Joshua Jackson was seen on set in an Observer suit and Fedora. Maybe it's how they are created. They are people displaced or erased from time and space.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
Apr 14, 2004
Just outside NYC
So you're talking like a string theory scenario and she is seeing one of the other dimensions that he is trapped in or between?

Aug 11, 2005
So you're talking like a string theory scenario and she is seeing one of the other dimensions that he is trapped in or between?
Theory or fiction?

oops wrong thread

Sct Ptersns Twn

Looking 4 a New 1st Mate
Dec 4, 2005
Gloucestershire
I kinda lost interest last year when.......
all the plot lines centered around Peter starting up this fucking machine. Matter of fact I deleted the series off of my DVR. I was loving this show when it was more like the X-Files (all super natural debunking/or not.) I am assuming it has not changed?

However, I still wanna fuck Olivia.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
I kinda lost interest last year when.......
all the plot lines centered around Peter starting up this fucking machine. Matter of fact I deleted the series off of my DVR. I was loving this show when it was more like the X-Files (all super natural debunking/or not.) I am assuming it has not changed?
I liked the episodes that moved the story along more than the stand alone X-files type episodes. In my opinion that it kind of what dragged the X-files down, the fact that there were too few story based episodes and a shit ton of stand alone ones. It just ended up making the actual story such a confusing and vague mess that was hopelessly lost in its own nonsense. I hope this season is more episodic story wise.

And Im with you 100% on wanting to fuck Olivia.

Sct Ptersns Twn

Looking 4 a New 1st Mate
Dec 4, 2005
Gloucestershire
I liked the episodes that moved the story along more than the stand alone X-files type episodes. In my opinion that it kind of what dragged the X-files down, the fact that there were too few story based episodes and a shit ton of stand alone ones. It just ended up making the actual story such a confusing and vague mess that was hopelessly lost in its own nonsense. I hope this season is more episodic story wise.

ehhhh heeem, fix please.

That shit kept me wanting more all season.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis

I think X Files did stand alones better than general storyline. Fringe has been the opposite.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
I think X Files did stand alones better than general storyline. Fringe has been the opposite.
Totally but that is why the X-files story just got to Lost levels of bullshiat nuttiness.

Sct Ptersns Twn

Looking 4 a New 1st Mate
Dec 4, 2005
Gloucestershire
You think I need spoiler tags or something? I thought my post was totally generic.
after further review.....no. They were. I am sipping.

I disagree with the nuttiness. I thoroughly enjoyed all the outlandish shit with Mulder and Scully, with a side of Mulders sister being kidnapped and what not.

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
Tonights episode was decent. Wish there was more with Peter but I guess that's going to be a slow burn.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
after further review.....no. They were. I am sipping.

I disagree with the nuttiness. I thoroughly enjoyed all the outlandish shit with Mulder and Scully, with a side of Mulders sister being kidnapped and what not.
I concur.

mascan42

Aug 26, 2002
Ronkonkoma, Long Island
Anybody get the feeling that September (the main Observer) is going to rebel against his own people? He certainly seems to be having doubts about his mission.