FROYO Robots – The “Next Generation” of frozen yogurt!

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
As heard on Siriusxm!

www.froyorobots.com/

The world is changing. This is your chance to make the most of it by creating a space for this revolutionary self-service Froyo Robot. The public will love its nimble, robotic arm that customizes, prepares, and serves their cup of frozen yogurt via a pivoting platform. Delighting consumers, the froyo machine features an entertaining, user-friendly point of purchase.

First there were frozen yogurt shops that offered a healthier alternative to the ice cream parlor. Then there were self-serve retail outlets, all running the gamut in scale from boutique operations to international chains. Now, there is the Reis & Irvy’s Froyo machine that captures and captivates consumers with its on-site convenience and playful, robotic delivery. It is indeed the “Next Generation” of frozen yogurt.

Meet Reis & Irvy!

The Future is Now!

I heard it as another franchise commercial on SiriusXM.

Embrace The Future!

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
As heard on Siriusxm!

www.froyorobots.com/

The world is changing. This is your chance to make the most of it by creating a space for this revolutionary self-service Froyo Robot. The public will love its nimble, robotic arm that customizes, prepares, and serves their cup of frozen yogurt via a pivoting platform. Delighting consumers, the froyo machine features an entertaining, user-friendly point of purchase.

First there were frozen yogurt shops that offered a healthier alternative to the ice cream parlor. Then there were self-serve retail outlets, all running the gamut in scale from boutique operations to international chains. Now, there is the Reis & Irvy’s Froyo machine that captures and captivates consumers with its on-site convenience and playful, robotic delivery. It is indeed the “Next Generation” of frozen yogurt.

Meet Reis & Irvy!

The Future is Now!

I heard it as another franchise commercial on SiriusXM.

Embrace The Future!
TCB WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
Go Faster!

Faster!

Faster!Faster!Faster!
Let me throw this out there. The bacteria in yogurt are alive. Combine robots with living bacteria? Robots constantly touching microscopic bacteria? Bacteria is smart. They can get a foothold. Give it a couple of years and several iterations, and that's how AI is born.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Let me throw this out there. The bacteria in yogurt are alive. Combine robots with living bacteria? Robots constantly touching microscopic bacteria? Bacteria is smart. They can get a foothold. Give it a couple of years and several iterations, and that's how AI is born.
You have no idea how much I want to live in this world.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
I've been hearing ads for this thing on local radio for well over a year. I can't even find out where they even have any of these things in place.