FU 2 Aboo Ababa Babadu

DIRTY_HARRY

COME ON BRING IT ON ILL KICK YOUR FU*&*^G ASS. AMERICA WAS SUCKER PUNCHED THE OTHER DAY. lET ME CATCH YA AND YOUR ROAD KILL

FOFOLINA

Words cant even say how much i hate that fuckin man for what he has done
I hope that mother fucker suffers and dies very slowly that fuckin scum bag asshole i fuckin hate this shit that we are goin thru...it is truly sad and horrible fuckin assholes they all are to do such a thing...i cant take this anymore

DIRTY_HARRY

Salam Balogn
I hate the perps alsy but I made that name up. most people may call me a biggot but guess what. SUCK IT. Any Middle Eastern that has a problem with me come on to my home and we shall talk about it.
ps Fo any word on PR and those guys

FOFOLINA

hey Dh yes i have heared some news on him i spoke with him all is well and i have spoken with alot of people that i was worried to shit about....thank god i have heared from them...But...I heart is killing me for my mother she lost 7 people from this hell we are all goin thru a few people she knows that work in the United Nations and some that were workin at the Twin Towers for her import expot business she is so freaked out and has totaly lost it.. :( :(

[ 09-14-2001: Message edited by: FOFOLINA ]

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
I'll keep this short and not so sweet: Fuck you

FOFOLINA

No Mav Fuck you is as sweet as it gets
cause these guys will get fucked

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
and i would kick there ass for ever one who die in the wtc :mad: :mad:

FU ABBA & DABBA,
DH is right, we all lost somebody, and have friends who've lost someone as well. This tragedy has affected every one I know.Even in the little towns of CT.
FU Abou Mayouni Fatahl Jumanji, or whatever your(f-ing) name is this week. We're a lot stronger than you think we are, and we're coming after your ass. :)
Spot

We will be quiet for a while to instill terror in your asses then when you least expect it POW right in the kisser. PS Ahab the Arab was in the 60s not 70s