FU, a STEAMING one to people who don't supervise their horrid kids at Chik-fil-A

Kugzilla

Roar. Go: Eagles, Flyers, Philles, Buckeyes, etc.
Oct 7, 2005
Northern Virginia
OK-Wednesday is Family night. So, there's a lot of kids there, including mine. The play area is small, but they usually have a good time.

There was a group of sisters there today running roughshod all over the place, screaming at other kids, nearly destroying the room.

And, where are the parents-out in the restaurant, eating away while their kids, one of whom was about 2 feet too big for the area, terrorized everyone.

So, to those parents, who's kids will one day I"m sure amount to a great deal due to their engaged parents, I say,

F-U.

Sunsetspawn

Dec 5, 2005
What the fuck is a "Chik-fil-A?"

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
I think you officially become white trash when you go to family night at a fast food place. :action-sm

Chick-Fil-A kicks ass though.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
What the fuck is a "Chik-fil-A?"
just the best jebuz lovin chicken in the world.......

i HATE those "play" places, i used to have to take my kid to those things, i hate the parents, i hate the kids, i hate the feet smell. the only place i would take my kid like that is our local used to be a farm called "lindvillas" (sp) its great, out side, anamals in cages, and i could take my dog to ward off the little savages, yet attract hot mom's

roche

i am lame
Wackbag Staff
May 28, 2004
Dallas, TX
They should put hand out a flyer that says something like Jesus says you should control your fucking kids at Chik-fil-A

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
They should put hand out a flyer that says something like Jesus says you should control your fucking kids at Chik-fil-A
they do, instead of giving out toys and movie crap with there kids meals they give out books and pamphlets about being good little Christian children.

roche

i am lame
Wackbag Staff
May 28, 2004
Dallas, TX
they do, instead of giving out toys and movie crap with there kids meals they give out books and pamphlets about being good little Christian children.
That was my point. They claim to be so religious by not being open on Sundays, but where does respect your brother come into it?

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
Instead of Chick-Fil-A, take them to a Popeyes. The more urban the setting, the better it'll be. And kids who get out of line... well... buck, buck...

Nov 29, 2006
FL
Save up, get a babysitter, and treat the old lady to a fancy night out featuring McRibs and DQ Blizzards for dessert.

Joe Avezzano

Jul 9, 2006
There was a group of sisters there today running roughshod all over the place, screaming at other kids, nearly destroying the room.
I can't get enough of that phrase. It just conjures up visuals of kids steamrolling everything in site, causing total destruction, domination, and mayhem. The use of that phrase alone made this a worthwhile read.

Kugzilla

Roar. Go: Eagles, Flyers, Philles, Buckeyes, etc.
Oct 7, 2005
Northern Virginia
Glad you enjoyed it...

I emailed the corporate office and will be getting some free stuff in the mail. What a country...

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
i love chick-fil-a. they soak thier chicken in pickles juice. its what keeps it so juicy and tasty.

CringeRadioWanted

I got nothin'....
Aug 23, 2003
wasn't at a Chick-Fil-A (which fucking rocks, by the way...) but was at the minority haven of Aldi's supermarket today. My girl and I were the only ones there that hadn't been in the sun for about 5 centuries too long, if you get my drift...

We're waiting in the longest fucking checkout line I have ever been in, and these three little fucking Hispanic kids start running around the store, playing tag, screaming at the top of their lungs at each other, bumping into people, carts, knocking shit off of shelves...this went on for nearly 15 minutes.

I swear to you, I felt my arms twitch as if I were about to clothesline the first one that ran by me for the 59th time...as we got to the car in the parking lot, my girl says "well, that sucked." I said "you know what? If they hadn't left, I was going to elbow one of those little fuckers in the mouth until he had no baby teeth left." I must be corrupting her...cause she laughed...but I really, really wanted to goddamn drill the little bastards.