FU Ashley Madison

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
This has to be the sleaziest fucking thing I've ever seen. Fuck them and all the cheating cunts (male and female) who waste their money to break up relationships.

And I don't want to hear "they're going to do it anyway". If that were the case I'm going to start selling crack.

So yeah, I know they're a sponsor but the guy who runs the site and every person on it can go take a long walk off a short pier (excuse my course language!)

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
:greyalien:

B

Bostord

I would say FU to Ashley Madison but SHE ISN'T EVEN REAL - A FUCKIN DUDE MADE THE SITE.

I FUCKIN WANNA SEE ASHLEY MADISON

Sorry for yelling

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
I'm tired of the damn ad that constantly runs on XM

"SHHHHHH!!! Ashley Madison dot com....."

(click) <------ Me angerly hitting radio button to other station as soon as I hear that whore's voice:arrrh:

B

Bostord

"SHHHHHH!!! Ashley Madison dot com....."

(click) <------ Me angerly hitting radio button to other station as soon as I hear that whore's voice:arrrh:
:icon_eek:don't break it:icon_eek:

GoatAss

"Girls Like a Man With a Sharp Hairdo"
Oct 3, 2005
Pennsylvania
it's not as bad as the fake ad/commercial where the guy says: "hey back to the show in a minute". fucking hate that commercial.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
tell em about the discount harry!

Rattlehead

Hey Asshole Face!
Jan 19, 2008
Yeah that's some scummy shit right there. I never understood cheating, why wouldn't they just not be with the other person?

and to be honest I love the discount harry commercials.

lockjaaaaww

All out of Bubble Gum.
Apr 26, 2008
bohemia, ny
FU to Ashley Madison and especially to gorge straight if I have to hear another promo for staight country again im gonna go nuts.

Hydrosludge

We can do it comrade
Apr 25, 2005
Write this on a rock
Teh internets have been here a long time

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
I can't wait until some listener gets their home wrecked by an Ashley Madison customer and calls in to the show.

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Jan 15, 2007
At least Harry and his discount isn't making money off wrecking homes. :D
QFT. . I know that 99% of the XM advertising is the equivilent of e-mail spam, but I've had a real problem with XM taking on this sponsor. I just don't think I can continue to support a company that would take advertising money from a company that makes its money from enabling cheating and as you said "wrecking homes". It just doesn't set well with me.

I think I'm going to have to cancel the XM subscription I've had for 5 years over this. I can get O&A and R&F by other means and my Ipod sounds better anyway.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
I hate cheaters.

Feb 3, 2006
Pennsylvania
I can't wait until some listener gets their home wrecked by an Ashley Madison customer and calls in to the show.
The site is really a joke. I had a client who mentioned this site before I ever heard about it on O/A. It appears as if everything is done with credits in order to email or talk or whatever between people. This guy was telling me that after he joined for free he was getting all these email messages from woman wanting to talk to him. Apparently they would ask the guy to write back but it would cost him. They would tell him that they were interested but did not join so he would have to email them and buy credits. He paid for a bunch of credits an order to respond and each and every time, after he responded, he never heard from any of them again. I told him what did he expect. All those messages were probably coming from the site owners in order to get you to buy credits. He agreed. I laugh every time I hear the commercial.

Stig

Making America So Great You Won't Believe It.
Jul 26, 2005
NH

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
You can't wreck a home that isn't already wreckable. Kuddos to someone making a buck off of it. And FU to the rubes that are dumb enough to buy into it.

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Jan 15, 2007
You can't wreck a home that isn't already wreckable. Kuddos to someone making a buck off of it. And FU to the rubes that are dumb enough to buy into it.
Yeah, you motherfuckers with morals and a concience that don't want to help support cheating should just STFU :xyxthumbs

Mar 15, 2004
New Jersey
The whole idea of cheating annoys the shit out of me.

If you are happy, don't cheat. If you either aren't happy or aren't the kind of person who wants to commit to one person, don't enter a relationship.

These fucking cunts who cheat just want the sure thing guy on the end of a leash to fall back on and have in their back pocket.

I really hope they're not sponsoring O&A for much longer.

Rattlehead

Hey Asshole Face!
Jan 19, 2008
dinovite.com sucks the unclipped smegma cock too.

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
This has to be the sleaziest fucking thing I've ever seen. Fuck them and all the cheating cunts (male and female) who waste their money to break up relationships.

And I don't want to hear "they're going to do it anyway". If that were the case I'm going to start selling crack.

So yeah, I know they're a sponsor but the guy who runs the site and every person on it can go take a long walk off a short pier (excuse my course language!)
(somebody walked in on his girlfriend...)

But yeah, I hate the commercial as well.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
I totally believe that if you want to cheat, you're better off getting out of the relationship. But face it, there are spineless assholes that for one reason or another will cheat. I think you're all jealous that you didn't think of this first. :)