FU Broadway Cab in Portland Oregon

hotshot70

I want to send an FU to the Broadway Cab Company in Portland Oregon. I spent vacation out there during Pride weekend. I was with a friend (who is a performer). It took over 30 minutes just to call them. Then the cabbie was rude. Finally, when I was leaning to get out, my wallet fell into the seat, but before I could get it, the cab took off! I called the company to report it and they said they would contact the cabbie. When they called back 5 minutes later, they said there was no wallet. Anyone in the Portland Oregon area, PLEASE BOYCOTT BROADWAY CAB! SO to the Broadway Cab of Portland I say a great big:
FUCK YOU!

PDX909

Sorry for your troubles, if it's any consolation all the cab companies here suck. They're expensive, generally never on time, and the drivers are the worst. You think Broadway was bad.. you should try (and I'm not making this up) Sassy Cabs. You should make your enquiry and complaint in writing and lodge a BBB complaint too just to fuck with them. Hope the wallet shows up.

PSYCHOMARKFAN

My question is Are the cabbies in Portland terrorists in training like the savages here in NYC?

PDX909

nah, they're all old hippies and social misfits... sociable enough but lousy cabbies... you want savages? go to London

hotshot70

this cab company was listed in the Portland Gay Yellow Pages as a "supporter" of Pride, yet when my friend (who was in full drag) and I wanted a ride, the driver acted like he was scared of the "gay getting on him"! Maybe if he handles my wallet enough, the homo-genes will corrupt his homophobic fucked up body and he will die!

Broadway cab stinks, indeed. However, seriously are you surprised? Cabbies are savages and I haven't seen a cab company anywhere that specializes in honesty and customer service. Jus sayin.

Sorry about your wallet though dude that sucks.