FU Car Visor CD Holders

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
I have a factory made car visor CD holder, not one with the individual CD sleeves. Just a little piece of fabric/plastic where you can shove CD in.
Thing is, if you put say 20 together in there the stupid thing stretches then you can't put anything less than that amount in forever.

So tonight I was driving with the windows down, took a sharp turn too fast and about 15 CDs flew out of the car window. I have so many CDs that I don't even know what they were. And I didn't want to look like an asshole going back and dodging cars to look for CDS in the road.

Very poorly designed, I have about 300 CDs in my car in various places such as the glove compartment and fold down drink holder. But Honda's CD holder fabric strip sucks.:icon_evil

J

jfragons

The opening should face the passenger seat.. That way however rides shotgun could sort them out for you when they fall out.

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
I have 3 cd's I don't listen to.My roady II made them obsolete.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
May 21, 2005
Hell,California
or at least get an Ipod and rip the CDs at a high bit rate so they sound good. Also if the Ipod falls out the window, it is only one thing to search for in the middle of the road:action-sm

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
I have both an Inno and an Ipod, however all the connector things for the Ipod I think sound like shit.
I haven't really looked in to it, but my brother has this thing where you put it on like an 89.3 station and it'll override the static. However it's a fucking weak sound and there is still some dead air static bleeding through.

I'm sure there are better ones for more money, but I've got all the Cds I have on the Ipod.

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Apr 14, 2005
NJ
I have both an Inno and an Ipod, however all the connector things for the Ipod I think sound like shit.
I haven't really looked in to it, but my brother has this thing where you put it on like an 89.3 station and it'll override the static. However it's a fucking weak sound and there is still some dead air static bleeding through.

I'm sure there are better ones for more money, but I've got all the Cds I have on the Ipod.
the best solution i found is put a new stereo into the car with an input jack (you can get them for under $150, you plug the IPOD right into the stereo and pay it through your car system

Nov 29, 2006
FL
That sucks, but you gotta admit it would have been funny to see happen to the car in front of you.:icon_lol: