FU Chris Collinsworth

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
I don't think you understand that the controversial "to the ground" thing doesn't apply here because it wasn't a diving or leaping catch.

Let me know when the NFL gives you access to the slo-mo, freeze frame technology used to confirm that the ruling on the field would stand, precisely because there wasn't enough credible evidence to overrule the call,. Yeah, the NFL has some rewriting to do with respect to these calls, but they got this one right.

Oh yeah, fuck Collinsworth, Brady, and everybody that ever went to Penn State squarely in the mouth.

I don't think you understand that the controversial "to the ground" thing doesn't apply here because it wasn't a diving or leaping catch.

Let me know when the NFL gives you access to the slo-mo, freeze frame technology used to confirm that the ruling on the field would stand, precisely because there wasn't enough credible evidence to overrule the call,. Yeah, the NFL has some rewriting to do with respect to these calls, but they got this one right.

Oh yeah, fuck Collinsworth, Brady, and everybody that ever went to Penn State squarely in the mouth.
You can frame by frame the youtube. That has all the angles. It's pretty easy to do.