FU Christmas Music

TravisRB69

Mar 6, 2006
Sidney, MT
It's the fucking 10th of November! Now I realize a lot of retail stores had their muzak changed over to nonstop Christmas music a LONG time ago, but this is ridiculous.

I don't WANT to be warm and cheery. I spend my day having to dodge/cater to self-entitled uppity douches and even more self-entitled uppity old people, unless it's at night, then the even more self-entitled uppity old people are asleep in their chair or watching Matlock, so then I only have to deal with self-entitled uppity douches, self-entitled, spoiled white high school kids who think they're black, and an endless supply of self-entitled, whiny hunters who get all pissy when I take more than 30 seconds to come from doing REAL work to get on the world's slowest computer to get their oh-so-precious deer tag and pitch an unholy whiny bitch fit whenever they're asked to show their I.D. (It's the LAW numbnuts, now stop being part of the problem and start being part of the solution, show your fucking I.D. and get the fuck on with it). I DO NOT FUCKING WANT TO BE WARM AND CHEERY! TIS THE SEASON TO SUCK MY NUTS!!! If I encounter ONE god damn customer who says either "please," "thank you," or "excuse me" all day, I feel like having a heart attack. NEWSFLASH TO CORPORATE: PIPING IN NON-STOP CHRISTMAS MUSIC ON TOP OF ALL THAT ONLY ADDS TO THE PROBLEM. EXPONENTIALLY.

EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. for the NEXT TWO MONTHS I will get to hear the exact same 5 Christmas songs over and over again in varying renditions, from white person actually SINGING it, to black person who thinks they are on Soul Train, to upbeat jazz rendition, to random screamer of something that sort of RESEMBLES a Christmas carol but not really, to opera star which is pretty much the same thing, to some random lame-ass accapella choir, and absolutely NO Trans-Siberian Orchestra whatsoever, which is pretty much the ONLY good recorded version of any Christmas carol.

I'm glad my store no longer sells firearms.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
I'm dreaming of a WHITE Christmas, but since I will be spending it working in a prison, I know better.

Frunkis, indeed.

Sct Ptersns Twn

Looking 4 a New 1st Mate
Dec 4, 2005
Gloucestershire
I was driving to work the other day and some dopes have up all this blow up Christmas shit up in their front yard already.

PS Holly XM103 is playing Christmas Music already

Debbie1125

Mar 4, 2007
Philly, PA
The Starbucks in my neighborhood is playing Christmas music already. I'm glad I found another place to have my morning cup after that 2nd price hike.

PSYCHOMARKFAN

Jan 22, 2005
Richmond Hill, Queens NY
The simple fact that my job is already playing at least one christmas song per every 6th song is bad enough, but on "Black Friday" it becomes 24/7 until Christmas eve and nothing BUT christmas music with ONE exception they will NEVER and i mean NEVER play "Fairytale of New York" by the Pogues because of that classic line where the singer says "You scumbag, you maggot, you cheap lousy FAGGOT." all the shitdicks would be up in arms over that one since the line has really NOTHING to do with being GAY but that's for another forum. Every version of those fucking songs will be heard at LEAST once a day until we bleed from our ears and all other orafices.:mad4::mad4:

ImAlrightSpider

I paid $2 a month for O&A and I LIKED it!
Feb 20, 2006
Natick, MA
I have to start teaching Christmas music to kids starting in October so they can play a concert in December. Christmas comes early to a middle school band director.

It could be worse. One year, I wanted to play a pretty hard arrangement of Christmas music, so I had to start it in September.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
i fucking hate xmass, but i get off light this year, i dont have to go anywere if i dont want, my wife works xmass eve so i can stay home if i want and i think i will

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
November 11 5:45 pm....HOW THE GRINCH STOLE CHRISTMAS on TBS
NOW!
That drives me nuts I want all my xmas specials the week before!!!!

Dikbag

Dec 11, 2004
NW Ohio
Who doesn't love christmas? I say Christmas all year round!

Jerry1

Megatron Star!
Jan 26, 2006
Brooklyn, New York
I like Christmas music.....BUT NOT IMMEDIATELY AFTER HALOWEEN!!!

I'll listen to it after Thanksgiving weekend like you're supposed to.

By the way, I heard they just showed "How The Grinch Stole Christmas" on TV couple of days ago. We're not even halfway through November....

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
I love when XM starts hacking what they consider the shit channels in favor of pumping in awful Xmas tunes...

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Just for you Hudson :action-sm

Hey! Chingedy ching,
(hee-haw, hee-haw)
It's Dominick the donkey.
Chingedy ching,
(hee-haw, hee-haw)
The Italian Christmas donkey.
(la la la-la la-la la la la la)