FU Christmas

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Or more specifically, FU christmas break.

There have been about a dozen loudmouth kids right below my window for the last hour and a half playing and screaming their heads off like it's July 15 and it's 95 degrees out. It's fucking 40, I just checked weather.com. There's not a hint of snow. My only conclusion is that they're pumped because today was the last day of school for awhile.

I really need to get storm windows. Fuck this double-paned, good-enough window shit. Doesn't cut off the noise as well.

/grumpyoldmills

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Yell at them to get off your lawn, you crabby bitch.

Kugzilla

Roar. Go: Eagles, Flyers, Philles, Buckeyes, etc.
And then run em over in your Grand Torino

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Boil them in their own own pudding, and bury them with a stake of holly through their hearts, Ebenezer.

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
I've said it before - I know how ridiculous it is, and I'm ashamed of reacting this way. I'm sure I did the same thing 25 years ago, and it's the right way to grow up. The healthy way. But FUCK it's enraging when you're on the other end.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
im so glad all the kids in my neighborhood are almost grown, and NONE of them talk to my kid. on a side note im DREADING going to walmart tonight, but, i need dog food and if i dont get it soon duncan might just try and eat me if i fall asleep

Dikbag

You named your dog Duncan? Any reference or reason there. shoulda named him DOC II