FU COMCAST CABLE ( more stupid shit)

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Ok, I went to order Showtime tonight to see Dexter... I call n the cunt says sorry sir I cant upgrade your account because you have a 107 dollar balance due...

107 dollars? WTF are you serious?

So I missed tonights episode... fucking assholes.My bill is like 90 somethin a month. and I owe 107 bucks...

I,m so mad I could shit in my hat.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
You realize Showtime is free this weekend?

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
ive had comcast conjure charges out of thin air more then few times on me. had then since we got cable in my city. save your bills and check that shit. they are some crooked cunts.
i dropped them and went with directtv recently and its alot better imo

showtime isn't free for me out in W. Jersey. We're not a Cockcast market tho.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
showtime isn't free for me out in W. Jersey. We're not a Cockcast market tho.
We're not Cockcast here on Long Island and we had it...according to the website, it was supposed to be available everywhere. I'd call my provider & complain.

There's a $6.95 for 3 months deal going on but I don't know if you've got to give them a longer commitment in order to get the special price.

http://www.sho.com/site/destinationpreview/home.do

We're not Cockcast here on Long Island and we had it...according to the website, it was supposed to be available everywhere. I'd call my provider & complain.

There's a $6.95 for 3 months deal going on but I don't know if you've got to give them a longer commitment in order to get the special price.

http://www.sho.com/site/destinationpreview/home.do
If I get a chance today, I will call em...

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
I don't know if it's free or not, since it's part of my package from Verizon. But usually, when it's a free weekend they bombard you with commercials between movies and text on the bottom of the screen. I didn't see any of that and I watched Showtime a lil' this weekend.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
I don't know if it's free or not, since it's part of my package from Verizon. But usually, when it's a free weekend they bombard you with commercials between movies and text on the bottom of the screen. I didn't see any of that and I watched Showtime a lil' this weekend.
Yeah, it's part of our Cablevision package as well. The only time I watched Showtime this weekend was last night. The crawl was there during Dexter and during the breaks they kept reminding people that Showtime was free and they could get it for "as low as" $6.95 a month.

Top Bottom