FU Death

My buddy had to put his Dobe down last week... that I baby sat her a lot... and would never let me use the bathroom alone...

ysr50

Donator
Well yes... as I hate people... I'm gonna be a basket case when I loose this one...

It just sucks. There isn't a goddamn thing you can do about it. Just get another one and have your heart broken again and again......
You're going to be okay. You knew this the day you brought her home.

It just sucks. There isn't a goddamn thing you can do about it. Just get another one and have your heart broken again and again......
You're going to be okay. You knew this the day you brought her home.
Well I am keeping her thin... and even at 11 chases the rescue dog... but I know one day she won't get up...

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
I'll be a freaking mess when one of my dogs pass. Sorry for your loss.

Shit even this one...

Again she is a rescue... what asshole would tie her to a tree in late summer in Texas and burn her with a cigar or cigarette car lighter...

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Shit even this one...

Again she is a rescue... what asshole would tie her to a tree in late summer in Texas and burn her with a cigar or cigarette car lighter...
Ugh. I hate to think what I'd do to a person I stumble across torturing a dog.

Ugh. I hate to think what I'd do to a person I stumble across torturing a dog.
I lost count of how many bags of puperonini chunks I had to toss at her before she would even come near me... now she typically shares the pillow with me.

Tiny Tommy

Aw. Can't hate you ******s for loving dogs. I lost a good one when I was a teenager. Coach. Golden. Petted him until he slipped. Stunk.

People that don't do pets have no idea how hard dogs rule. They just your boy and pumped. "It's Tuesday, and you're here!? Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, boy!"