FU Deodorant on my Shirt

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member
Sep 26, 2008
I had a seemingly endless supply of free sample sized 'axe' deodorant that stained every Tshirt I had. I finally bothered to read the ingredients, it was made of hydrogenated palm oil.
That builds up and won't wash out without extreme heat and lots of detergent. You end up with a thick dark blotch of wax in the pit area.
Switch to a glycol based gel like Old Spice, won't happen.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
I meant on the outside of the shirt. I can't fucking put a t-shirt on without getting white streaks somewhere on the damn thing. There's literally no method I've ever tried that works.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
I meant on the outside of the shirt. I can't fucking put a t-shirt on without getting white streaks somewhere on the damn thing. There's literally no method I've ever tried that works.
Rub the white streak against another t shirt or on the inside of the shirt you have on. Works wonders.

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio

I have always had this same problem, I use the Gillette gel antiperspirant and just say the hell with it

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
The blue stick. Doesn't leave streaks and isn't sticky. It is the best, the best I tell you!!

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
My wife picked me up the blue Old Spice stick awhile back and it worked shockingly well. I think I'm going to start using it exclusively. I always thought the blue sticks didn't have anti-perspiration, and living in Texas... Yeah, that's a pretty important part, but it did the job very well.

Right now I have the Old Spice white powder/gel thing that oozes up through the perforated top, and holy shit that stuff turns my whole upper arm area into a white-out flinging permanent marker.

metallikat87

Dec 14, 2006
Oklahoma
I had a seemingly endless supply of free sample sized 'axe' deodorant that stained every Tshirt I had. I finally bothered to read the ingredients, it was made of hydrogenated palm oil.
That builds up and won't wash out without extreme heat and lots of detergent. You end up with a thick dark blotch of wax in the pit area.
Switch to a glycol based gel like Old Spice, won't happen.
i have the same shit on a lot of my shirts from my old deodorant, i switched to arrid spray recently, it doesnt seem to do it but it also doesnt work for shit as far as being an anti-perspirant

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Apr 14, 2005
NJ
Start wearing undershirts, that's what i do when i get stuck with the white stuff the shirt is white already so you'll never even see it

Rash Rendering

Feb 9, 2010
I use the clear gel and I still get this problem every time. It's even worse because you can't tell right away til it dries. You can't do the shirt first then deodorant thing either because then you get the jizzy gel shit all over the underside of the shirt and everywhere but the armpit.