OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

FU Dish Network

Discussion in 'What the F??!?' started by pike, Nov 21, 2007.

1. pike

pike You will be molested

FUCK YOU Dish Network.

Trying to support the advertisers on K-rock (plus I'm fucking fed up with Time Warner cable and their shitty service).

I order DISH online on the 13th. The order appeared to go through and I even got a confirmation number. BUT they never emailed me a confirmation or charged my credit card. So I called customer service on the 19th and they said they couldn't process my order because my SS# is linked to another DISH account (WTF?? never had their service before). The promised to figure it out and call me back on the 20th.

Of course they never called, so I just called them and they said they have no record of my call on the 19th. Fucking cunts. So they promised to call back on Friday after their fraud department investigates.. of course there is no phone number to call the fraud department myself.

2. izzy izkowitz

izzy izkowitz Chris Hansen is my hero

dish sucks monkey balls.be thankful you didn't get sucked in by them. I can't wait until my contract is up so I can go elsewhere for my television viewing pleasure.

3. Dopie Opie

Dopie Opie Registered User

Never heard a good thing about DISH - to be honest

4. angrybeerguy

angrybeerguy Whatever it Takes

Go with Direct TV get 202

5. maz

maz TRueWDTer

anyone have input about direct tv
    thinking about dropping comcast
    fuck 100 buck cablle bills
    gotta tighten up the budget

6. pike

pike You will be molested

I looked at DirecTV but it's more expensive for the channels I want and the bastards charge a lease fee even for the most basic converter box. DISH is giving away up to 2 DVR boxes for free right now. I'm still on the fence about what I'm going to do. Thanks for the input though guys.