FU Dish Network

pike

You will be molested
Aug 8, 2004
Cleveland, OH
FUCK YOU Dish Network.

Trying to support the advertisers on K-rock (plus I'm fucking fed up with Time Warner cable and their shitty service).

I order DISH online on the 13th. The order appeared to go through and I even got a confirmation number. BUT they never emailed me a confirmation or charged my credit card. So I called customer service on the 19th and they said they couldn't process my order because my SS# is linked to another DISH account (WTF?? never had their service before). The promised to figure it out and call me back on the 20th.

Of course they never called, so I just called them and they said they have no record of my call on the 19th. Fucking cunts. So they promised to call back on Friday after their fraud department investigates.. of course there is no phone number to call the fraud department myself.

izzy izkowitz

Chris Hansen is my hero
May 23, 2007
dish sucks monkey balls.be thankful you didn't get sucked in by them. I can't wait until my contract is up so I can go elsewhere for my television viewing pleasure.

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
Never heard a good thing about DISH - to be honest

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
anyone have input about direct tv
thinking about dropping comcast
fuck 100 buck cablle bills
gotta tighten up the budget

pike

You will be molested
Aug 8, 2004
Cleveland, OH
I looked at DirecTV but it's more expensive for the channels I want and the bastards charge a lease fee even for the most basic converter box. DISH is giving away up to 2 DVR boxes for free right now. I'm still on the fence about what I'm going to do. Thanks for the input though guys.