Fu Dog Whisperer.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
I know theres a disclaimer cause I,m not a real dog whisperer...lol

But my womans parents dog is a lil bitch... stealing shit off counters... totaly runs the house... So tonight I see her MOm trying to get a good shoe out of this dogs mouth... So after watching a dog whisperer marathon the othernight drunk.. I figure I got this.

FUCKER BIT ME. OUCH!:haha7: 3" gash on my forarm... O its a big doggy BTW:)

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
a kick to that doggies liver is in order
me thinks

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
"Do not ask questions, do not negotiate, just dominate!"

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
its tough cause hes not my dog,,, as Ceasar says, " the owners actualy need teh training.

I think i won though cause the dog was tail between her legs after the altercation... after she bit me i really slammed her face into the ground hard.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
next time you see him bite that mother fucker

Chino Kapone

Jun 10, 2005
its tough cause hes not my dog,,, as Ceasar says, " the owners actualy need teh training.

I think i won though cause the dog was tail between her legs after the altercation... after she bit me i really slammed her face into the ground hard.
Dominate him! :haha7:

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
a mere flesh wound
little Krazy glue
will take care of that

rabies shot on that critter ?

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
yeah, she should be cool with the shots. plus a few weeks ago i put a 16 penny nail through my wrist.. so i just got a tetnus shot, I'll live yo!

Philly loser

Wackbag Elder Statesman
Oct 12, 2002
Limerick, Pa
Exactly what Dog Whisperer move got you bit? Did you try to poke his neck making that noise?

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
no, i saw one with a dog just like ours that was stealing shit for attention... so she had a good shoe... i put her to te ground by her collar.... held her there saying let go. (whisperer says never pull on the shoe)just dominate and wait for her to let the item go... well she started growling... i held her.

next thing you know she let go of the shoe alright and was tearing at my forarm.

tshhhh.

Chino Kapone

Jun 10, 2005
no, i saw one with a dog just like ours that was stealing shit for attention... so she had a good shoe... i put her to te ground by her collar.... held her there saying let go. (whisperer says never pull on the shoe)just dominate and wait for her to let the item go... well she started growling... i held her.

next thing you know she let go of the shoe alright and was tearing at my forarm.

tshhhh.
Cesar gets bit alot. I think you did the technique right.

tsssss

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
the problem is the family.... ive had tons of dogs,,, ceasar is really good at what he does. ill be showing dominance and they will be throwing treats at her to let something go. I wanted to just try ceasars techniques,this dogs fucked.

unless the owners realize they are screwing her head up.

in the past not having techniques ... i would always just kick the dogs ass if it growled at me or something. and my dogs were always very obedient.

Philly loser

Wackbag Elder Statesman
Oct 12, 2002
Limerick, Pa
The issue is the owner. It's not your dog, and it runs it's owners house. In it's eyes, you do not matter.

Did they give it a treat when it bit you?

Chino Kapone

Jun 10, 2005
the problem is the family.... ive had tons of dogs,,, ceasar is really good at what he does. ill be showing dominance and they will be throwing treats at her to let something go. I wanted to just try ceasars techniques,this dogs fucked.

unless the owners realize they are screwing her head up.

in the past not having techniques ... i would always just kick the dogs ass if it growled at me or something. and my dogs were always very obedient.
Well did you tssss or did you tshhhhh? If tshhh'd then i can understand why she bet you. :action-sm

My roommate just got a new husky puppy and we are working alot of Ceasar's techniques and she has been doing really well. My roomie got his book, we dvr the show and have a dvd as well. Shes 8 weeks and can sit, lay, stand, stay, rollover. She will submit for her food and not act up unless we let her. She will still shit and piss in the house but most of the time its our fault for not letting her out quick enough. Cesar is great, and i love the show. Everything we have tried has worked really well.

NortonsHeiny

Ronnie B Rocks my Fat Ass
Nov 14, 2005
New Jersey
No he isn't

Serious dog people do not like this clown. His shit gets people bit because they do not know what they are doing. The throwing treats at her to let the show go works when done properly. His corny shit may work for him but the average person who just wants their dog to sit & not chew stuff is doomed to be bit. And it is always the persons fault. Fuck Milan I hope his nuts get bit by a pit bull.

jimmyslostchin

Malarkey is slang for bullshit isn't it?
Jun 8, 2005
NJ

Serious dog people do not like this clown. His shit gets people bit because they do not know what they are doing. The throwing treats at her to let the show go works when done properly. His corny shit may work for him but the average person who just wants their dog to sit & not chew stuff is doomed to be bit. And it is always the persons fault. Fuck Milan I hope his nuts get bit by a pit bull.
Or people could be smart enough to follow the disclaimers that say "do not try this at home."

On second thought, nevermind. :arrrh:

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
next time you see him bite that mother fucker
Well you should have bitten her right after she bit you... bit the GSD puppy right on the ear after she tried to do the old achilles tendon take down bit on me when she was 3 months old...

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
And the claws come out. :haha7: