FU eHarmony

BGrant

Yes, I thought it would be a good idea and maybe meet someone by filling out eHarmony's personality profile. I'm better off alone. The age ranges of the matches I got are older than me, or just slightly younger by a year or two, not very enticing to say the least. I'll be better off switching jobs, maybe going back to school to study something more practical, and being in an environment that's more proactive. Fuck you, eHarmony, your empty claims, and the monumental waste of time that you are.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Ok, and the problem is what? You expected to be matched with teenage girls or something? I don't get it.

My aunt found her 3rd husband on eHarmony. A friend of mine is currently engaged to a girl he met through there. I guess it works for some people.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
why are you dissapointed? did Chris Hanson pop up when you were filling out your app?

bubbawadd

So your a loser...get over it:action-sm

So... did you meet anyone? Wait.. what the fuck was your complaint again?

Something tells me that you dick is better off in a sock.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
I tried it for the hell of it and am one of those people that got rejected. I really have a feeling that you have to actually have some sort of actual religious beliefs for them to accept you.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
I filled thatout once years ago they sent me like two ugly chicks from like a million miles away... I dont need to go to Nebraska to bang an ugly broad..

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Dating is for fools who wish to loose their life.

All you need is to get a random chick drunk, fuck her and get rid of her. Then repeat the process.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Dating is for fools who wish to loose their life.

All you need is to get a random chick drunk, fuck her and get rid of her. Then repeat the process.
Did you get your dating theory from the back of a shampoo bottle?:icon_razz

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
what kind of young chick are they going to match you with if you are a fucking Bob Grant fan?

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
My sister's friends filled out the profile & are "unmatchable." They're all in their early 20s. Maybe they're filtering out your target demo. :)

WonkaVision

To my Friends!!! To My Friends!!!
My friend met his wife on Eharmony....I've never used it.

Goober

AKA Eqyptian Teabag the Friendly Arab
You should try Ndate:action-sm

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
My sister's friends filled out the profile & are "unmatchable." They're all in their early 20s. Maybe they're filtering out your target demo. :)
I tried it..I was matched with guys living in Cleveland, Massachusetts & some from upstate New York. I think there was one from Vermont as well. A few were black, and one or two were Jews.

When I called to complain/cancel, I was told that I was being too selective and to lower my criteria.

Ummm - I don't think wanting to meet a white Catholic/Christian guy my age who's got his act together and actually lives on Long Island is being too selective. Apparently this type of man does not exist here.

I got a full refund.

abudabit

New Wackbag
You will mostly match with people in your age bracket - the whole concept of the website is compatibility.

I tried it and got matches, but never followed through with any of them to get dates. They seemed like really picky women. Also I would have liked it if more of them uploaded pictures, I don't want to go on a truly blind date. I don't care how good of a match we are, looks still matter some.

The website is so pretentious, they act like they are above matching people partially based on looks. And for the love of god if your belly sticks out more than an inch don't put your body type as "average" or "athletic".

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Why not use Wackbag to find the love of your life? Just sayin......

BullsLawDan

She A Great Big Fat Person?
FYI, the founder of the site is a known bible-thumper, so yes, you have to be religious or you aren't getting matched with anyone.

(also why they don't do same-sex matches)

FredThe4thMic

Censorship goes Cumsies
I think even the eHarmony computer would reject me.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
I would rather die bitter and alone than go to one of those places! I am halfway there......:action-sm

DrumCorpsAlum

is an asshole
I broke down and signed up this month. Currently in communication with 3 girls. Only one is local though.