OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

FU Ex-wife

Discussion in 'What the F??!?' started by Verbal Kint, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Verbal Kint

Verbal Kint Come on now Algebra, this ain't no place for you

Just paid the last of 8 fuckin' years of "Spousal Support". (Alimony)
    FUCKIN' DONE SON!!
    I heard since her last dude split on her, she had to get her 1st job-AT 40!
    Enjoy the telemarketing world ya cunty-bitch!

frankjg, Hudson, Wrecktum and 8 others like this.
  2. VMS

VMS Victim of high standards and low personal skills.

I keep saying this, but nobody pays attention: most alimony judgements have a "...or until remarried" clause. If some other dude puts a ring on her finger, you're off the hook.

There should be a service for ex-husbands who are more worried about the money than their ego about another dude sticking it to their ex. Hire some gigolo to pick up your ex, convince her he's got money, bang the fuck out of her, marry her, and then dump her. As long as it's a divorce and not an annulment (and the court doesn't find out about this), you're golden.

Ego likes this.
  3. CougarHunter

CougarHunter Lying causes cat piss smell.

If you're going to go through all that, just hire someone to bash her fucking head in with a hammer and get it over with.

NuttyJim and MayrMeninoCrash like this.
  4. HateMyName

HateMyName Functioning Psychotic

Either that was the plot of a movie, or it will be. The twist will be that the gigolo falls in love with his victim, and the ex-husband that hired him turns out to be evil.

5. Creasy Bear

Creasy Bear gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
    Donator

Until the VagiNazi women's rights groups campaign to get the incredibly sexist and insulting "women are totally dependent on men for their care and feeding" alimony laws overturned, and institute completely equal male/female spousal support laws... until then, they can shut the fuck up and shove their equal rights bullshit up their baby chutes.

The same divorced cunts who call themselves "strong and independent" will march into a bank wearing their Girl Power! t-shirt and cash their alimony check with their heads held high and without a bit of shame... the irony completely fucking lost on them because they consider the charity an entitlement.

Fuck 'em.

6. Wrecktum

Wrecktum Tounge puncher of fart boxes

The one woman I work with had to pay her husband palimony. Future for Mrs Puncher?

7. Creasy Bear

Donator

If She-Who ever wises up and tosses me out the door, I'll probably get a large, lump sum cash settlement... and I will promptly go completely white trash lottery and blow through it and toss it around like confetti.

I will be living my twilight years in a van down by the river. It is my destiny.

8. HateMyName

HateMyName Functioning Psychotic

The lawyers are also to blame. It's not unheard of for a woman to want a simple divorce, no alimony, but her lawyer talks her into despising the ex and trying to take him for all he's worth.
    And in one particularly bad divorce settlement (9 years of alimony after 9 years of childless marriage), the man's lawyer just sucked. When your ex hires a headline-making, fat-slob attorney, you should hire someone just as despicable.

9. Creasy Bear

Donator

It doesn't matter how good or how many lawyers a man hires... he will never be able to fuck over a women in a divorce like a woman can fuck over a man.

The odds in divorce court are hugely stacked against men.