FU fractured forearm

lockjaaaaww

All out of Bubble Gum.
Fell off a ladder and fractured my forearm. It figures all the dangerous stuff I do at work and this is how i get injured, falling off a 6' ladder. I'm on day 1 of no work and I already feel like Captain Willard in the beginning of Apocalypse Now. Workmen's comp has got me covered...I'll have to go stranger for 6-8 weeks.

icculus1284

You didn't take pictures of your broken arm? You realize you're supposed to do that nowadays, don't you?

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Is it your wiping hand? I've tried wiping my ass with the other hand and it feels strange and alien and makes a mess. I fear the loss of my wiper.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Fell off a ladder and fractured my forearm. It figures all the dangerous stuff I do at work and this is how i get injured, falling off a 6' ladder. I'm on day 1 of no work and I already feel like Captain Willard in the beginning of Apocalypse Now. Workmen's comp has got me covered...I'll have to go stranger for 6-8 weeks.
You should get a helper monkey to tug your root for you. But make sure it's a girl monkey... because a boy monkey jerking you would be gay.

Ya was a treat mowing with that... didn't get a cast... got one of those clamp things.... oh pro tip... when you have a farm... don't use a homeowners grade ladder that was left at the house when you bought it to do anything... I eventually bought one of those Little Giant ladders and a double sided 12' contractor grade fiberglass ladder for all my laddering need...

izzy izkowitz

Chris Hansen is my hero
Is it your wiping hand? I've tried wiping my ass with the other hand and it feels strange and alien and makes a mess. I fear the loss of my wiper.
I snapped my arm 12 years ago and was in a cast for several weeks. I still can't wipe with the right hand after switching. Actually had to cut my hand out of the cast so I could wash after an extra messy wipe one day.

lockjaaaaww

All out of Bubble Gum.

happened Monday and still haven't token a shit yet. Everything has been weird as a lefty, when I finally take a shit I wonder what it's gonna be like using the left hand.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
happened Monday and still haven't token a shit yet. Everything has been weird as a lefty, when I finally take a shit I wonder what it's gonna be like using the left hand.

You'd better take something to soften that stool. Unless you like shitting out eggplant sized rock hard shits.

Dude get some Citracel or some sort of laxative... otherwise you will be seeing your doctor to get dis-impacted.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
he must have died like Elvis since he has not posted for a couple of days

poor, poor boy

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
Be ready to take a lotta showers to compensate for diminished wiping prowess. Get some plastic bags or something to cover the cast while in there.

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes
I was miserable wiping after I got a nasty staph infection after engaging in a bout of fisticuffs