FU Friendly's Ice Cream!

Apr 22, 2005
Bucks Co., PA
I went out with my parents and kids for ice cream sundae's tonight and what a fucking rip off!!!

I ordered the Mocha Mud Crush

"Discover crushed Oreo®s and hot fudge mixed in a mountain of Vienna Mocha Chunk ice cream, topped with sliced almonds and whipped topping. Mud never tasted so good! "

Now below is a pic of the size, but not the exact sundae. Notice how you can see there's ice cream in the glass and enough to come out the top?

I was lucky if there was one fucking scoop in mine! Everyone else's sundae's were the same. So cheap on the ice cream but loaded on whipped cream and filler.

FUCK YOU cheap fuckers. When I order ice cream the fucking glass dish better be cold from it!

Apr 22, 2005
Bucks Co., PA
We used to have an ice cream parlor/restaurant around here that made their own stuff. It was good. They sold out allegedly due to no family members wanting to carry on the business. The last year they were open they got cheap on goods while jacking prices.

My point is, there's no places like that around any more. I'm considering opening my own joint.

Tax Kuntz

just being an ass
Jul 6, 2003
Parsippany, NJ
Most Friendly's suck. High school kids don't give a shit about anything. It's all cheap processed food like any other fast food.

Go to Carvel or Baskin Robbins next time. All they do is Ice Cream so it's hard for them to fuck it up.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
The Friendly's in my town went out of business because they sucked so bad.
I'll never go to another one.
its been so long since ive been in that friendlys i had no idea it was gone, the one next to giant right? the last time i was in one was about 7months ago at painters crossing, for a quick breakfast,and they fucked that up. that will be my last. if i want ice cream i go to wawa and get all the fixins i want and just make it at home, make it at home is also an option, you can get a cheep machine and make it your self, minus the rock salt and ice now days

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
I am in upstate NY and there is a family owned ice cream stand in just about every town. Life is good

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
Make your own icecream its more gooder.

OfficerCornjob

Impossible to walk in this muck.
Aug 7, 2007
Imaginationland
my exgirlfriend used to work at Friendly's, the backroom area resembled Rapture from Bioshock. Disgusting

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
THE FEZ MAN said:
its been so long since ive been in that friendlys i had no idea it was gone, the one next to giant right?
That's the one. It's been closed for some time now. No big loss.

( off topic but, they are close to opening another Super WAWA where
the old Frank's Nursery was next door. )

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Damn, I soooo want a Jim Dandy Sundae or a Large Chocolate Fribble right about now!!!!

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
That's the one. It's been closed for some time now. No big loss.

( off topic but, they are close to opening another Super WAWA where
the old Frank's Nursery was next door. )
yea i drove right past your street today on my way to pep boys, got into the parking lot and realized that i forgot to bring money...... ended up going to snyders via the race shop instead..... actually went to snyders twice because i dont know how to add and divide..... fucking retard that i am.

NikkorTheMonk

Apr 26, 2005
Whats a Wawa? We have Sheetz here or Food Lion. Convience store, or big supermarket. Take your pick, nothing inbetween. And I don't shop Sheetz cause they have quite possibly the worst coffee in the world.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
Ugh... I haven't been to a Friendly's in over 15 years. The cunt I made the mistake of getting involved with in my earlier years and almost made the even bigger mistake of marrying, her mother was the manager of one.

Friendly's never did it for me anyway. I always preferred DQ.

Someone needs to open a Haagen-Dazs or a Ben N' Jerry's shop around here.

Apr 22, 2005
Bucks Co., PA
Mmmmmm, DQ Oreo Blizzards.

The sundae I ordered would have been insanely good. The mocha chip ice cream with crushed oreo.... God damn that's good stuff. Oh well, never again.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
sheetz rocks the fat ass.
Sheetz has some nice stores, and they do have a killer selection of food. I hope they spread a little more into WaWa's territory so it forces them to up their game a little. Right now, they only slightly encroach on WaWa in the Allentown, Lancaster, and Reading areas. They need to open up a few in the more-immediate Philadelphia area - Delco, Bucks and Montgomery county.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
WaWa is 7/11 for hicks. :action-sm
(psst, Wawas are all over Philly...UPenn students joke they are named Wawa's cause that is all the college students can say after a night of boozing when stopped by campus cops) Fuck, I need to get back East!

CringeRadioWanted

I got nothin'....
Aug 23, 2003
Sheetz has some nice stores, and they do have a killer selection of food. I hope they spread a little more into WaWa's territory so it forces them to up their game a little. Right now, they only slightly encroach on WaWa in the Allentown, Lancaster, and Reading areas. They need to open up a few in the more-immediate Philadelphia area - Delco, Bucks and Montgomery county.
Especially Bucks and Montco...if we had a Sheetz around here, I would be one happy bastard. I love that place. Between Sheetz and WaWa, there's no real comparison. Besides, WaWa sucks lately...I think they're expanding too fast, and they're getting shittier by the week because of it.

NikkorTheMonk

Apr 26, 2005
Sheetz is always out of the Tasty Cake chocolate eclaire pies! The store rocks, but their coffee sucks.

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
Cold Stone Creamerys Cake Batter fucking rocks!

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
it wont happen, dick wood (the guy who's name is on the coffee cups.) supposedly has a gentleman's agreement with the sheets people about where they will and will not put stores, thats why theres' none in long island. yet the jearsy and Delaware shores, remember i live about 30seconds from the main head quarters of WAWA i know lots of people that work there

NikkorTheMonk

Apr 26, 2005
Huhhuhhuuhuhhuhuh. You said, "Dick Wood"