OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

FU fucktards on "First 48"

Discussion in 'What the F??!?' started by VMS, Jun 25, 2011.

1. VMS

VMS Victim of high standards and low personal skills.

Seriously, how can you live in the hood, have half your damn male relatives in jail, and not understand the concept of felony murder? I mean, wouldn't you make some kind of attempt to figure out the rules of the game you're playing?

It's constantly "Oh, I didn't shoot him! I mean, I thought we were just going to rob the guy!"

So the fuck what? If you rob the guy and he drops dead of a heart attack, that's still felony murder. If you're the getaway driver at a bank robbery, and you never actually enter the bank, but someone gets killed in the bank robbery, that's still felony murder. THAT'S WHY YOU DON'T COMMIT FUCKING FELONIES, RETARDS. And in most states I'm aware of, felony murder = first degree murder. If they have the death penalty in that state, you're up for the DP, dumbass.

Do people really not get how dangerous it is to commit a felony? And worse yet, to fucking blab about it? I mean, how many of these cases are broken by everyone knowing who killed a guy, and just one person telling the cops?

Don't commit felonies, and if you do keep your fucking mouth shut. What's so fucking hard about that?

2. Mobo

Mobo Registered User

You would make a shitty lawyer. Just sayin'.

3. VMS

VMS Victim of high standards and low personal skills.

If I were the lawyer (no, I'm not a lawyer) for these fuckers, I wouldn't be saying shit like this, of course. I'm just astounded that so many criminals are so utterly oblivious to the laws that they're breaking.

It's like being a football player and not knowing how the game of football is played.