FU Gas Company

Feb 5, 2003
With a stranger
Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to schedule work on gas lines in a residential neighborhood from late-morning and into the following day? They started working on my street around 10 AM, were still working after I went to bed, had a spotlight in my neighbor's back yard at 10 PM, woke me and my wife up multiple times overnight from the noise of their equipment, and were still working when I left for work at 6:30 this morning. So fuck whatever asshole decided to do that without even letting anyone know (not even the people across the street who had part of their lawn dug up) and fuck the shitbag at the Township who approved it.

goat999

town drunk
Sep 30, 2006
Springfield, IL
Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to schedule work on gas lines in a residential neighborhood from late-morning and into the following day? They started working on my street around 10 AM, were still working after I went to bed, had a spotlight in my neighbor's back yard at 10 PM, woke me and my wife up multiple times overnight from the noise of their equipment, and were still working when I left for work at 6:30 this morning. So fuck whatever asshole decided to do that without even letting anyone know (not even the people across the street who had part of their lawn dug up) and fuck the shitbag at the Township who approved it.
Get yourself some Roman Candles...

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002

That’s emergency work, be glad they were there working on it.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
Stop making sense
I keep forgetting that facebook civil engineers, lawyers cops and mechanics are the best

Feb 5, 2003
With a stranger
That’s emergency work, be glad they were there working on it.
I considered that, but they did similar work just around the corner late at night 2 weeks ago, too. Then they did work at the other end of the street Wednesday night.

I'm not upset that they did necessary work, I just think they should have notified people that they would be working all day and night and might need to work in their yards at night, block their driveway, etc.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
I considered that, but they did similar work just around the corner late at night 2 weeks ago, too. Then they did work at the other end of the street Wednesday night.

I'm not upset that they did necessary work, I just think they should have notified people that they would be working all day and night and might need to work in their yards at night, block their driveway, etc.
They might not have known, cut them some slack