FU Girl Scouts

Philly loser

Wackbag Elder Statesman
Oct 12, 2002
Limerick, Pa
FU to the fucking Girl Scouts and their fucking neo-Nazi mothers who set up shop at the entrance to every fucking store and assault you about buying their fucking cookies the second you get within earshot. And then, God forbid you don't want their horseshit cookies you get sad looks from the little girls and disgusted looks from the moms... who are never fucking hot.
FUCK YOU!

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I don't think there's a single person on this site who'd disagree with the concept of "F Girl Scouts."

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
The trick is to look like a lunatic, nobody ever bothers you.

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Feb 18, 2005
in a house
Those thin mint cookies fuckin' rule.
QFMFT! x1000

they are like crack.

i ordered 4 boxes this year and am thinking about doubling up with my dealer... i mean my buddies daughter.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
I haven't gotten my hands on any yet. I'm sure the opportunity will present itself.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
While the peanut butter whateverthefucks are awesome, I'd have to agree with Philly Loser. Some cunt was trying to sell that shit at my office a week or so ago. Fuck the girl scouts and their overpriced cookies. Cunts in training, I tell you.

Lil'GlubGlub

You may call me Chef Glub
Sep 3, 2004
near philly
I'm with you Philly Loser. Those little bitches were at the Walmart in hilltown today at both entrances. when I was walking in, I said "those are the devil's cookies". I didn't get a pleased look.

Philly loser

Wackbag Elder Statesman
Oct 12, 2002
Limerick, Pa
It's like you are fucking expected to buy their fucking cookies.

I have family hounding me to buy the fucking cookies. I have neighbors hounding me to buy the fucking cookies. And then, you make the mistake of trying to walk into or out of a fucking store and there they are like a fucking roadblock.

God forbid you don't buy the shit.

I wanted to tell them I didn't have cash, but if they took Visa I'd buy 100 boxes. Except, I was afraid the cunts would take Visa.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
The peanut butter ones rule... love em.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Even worse than the kids at the stores are the parents who pass the order form around the office. I always feel obligated to buy because I work with the parent. It gets worse when more than one parent brings the order form in. Last year I had to order from 4 people.

I get even though - I hit them up every May for the MS Walk and after reminding them that I bought cookies & magazines from their darlings, I play the guilt card ... 'I'm doing this walk for my sister, she has MS, she's got two little kids, blah blah blah'

Works like a charm ;)

Oh and THE BEST Girl Scout cookie are the Samoas. I can't order them though since I wind up eating the entire box.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Girl Scouts are cool... Buy em every time.

NOW THESE FUCKING CHEERLEADING SQUADS CAN GO FUCK OLD WOOD PLANKS.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
you really want to piss them off tell them that you refuse to buy there cookies because the girl scouts have been selling off there "camps" to developers who cut down all the trees and kill all the native wild life, and deprive you of being able to enjoy the beauty of nature, so they can all give them selves raises, because you see, even though the girls scouts are a tax exempt not for profit organization they still have salaried employees, and every box of cookies that you sell just feeds into the American structure of corporate greed.......

the look on there faces is priceless, i got into a great heated argument with one of the soccer moms about it. she finally called me an asshole......... i almost pissed my self laughing

i make my wife buy them.......:icon_roll

fucking samoas are like crack i can eat them till i puke

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
i see to much child big business...

When i was a kid they handed me 20 stickers called Boosters for little league... I had to pound the pavement like trick or treat with no treat for weeks till i sold em all.... no mom,,, no fucking dad... i got molested for my baseball money... thats blood money.... earned fucking money... and I knew I better fucking get a hit after all i had been through.

And If I was a good egg the coach would suck my cock.... THATS a real American story of Triumph.

FUCK YOUR CHEERLEADER CAMP...WHY COULDNT I SELL FUCKING COOKIES!!!!!!!

STICKERS!!! WT FUCK WANTS STICKERS?

But when we had the annual parade came and all us molested lil boys marched down the main road we made our parents proud god damned it!

I aint right am I.

Philly loser

Wackbag Elder Statesman
Oct 12, 2002
Limerick, Pa
i see to much child big business...

When i was a kid they handed me 20 stickers called Boosters for little league... I had to pound the pavement like trick or treat with no treat for weeks till i sold em all.... no mom,,, no fucking dad... i got molested for my baseball money... thats blood money.... earned fucking money... and I knew I better fucking get a hit after all i had been through.

And If I was a good egg the coach would suck my cock.... THATS a real American story of Triumph.

FUCK YOUR CHEERLEADER CAMP...WHY COULDNT I SELL FUCKING COOKIES!!!!!!!

STICKERS!!! WT FUCK WANTS STICKERS?

But when we had the annual parade came and all us molested lil boys marched down the main road we made our parents proud god damned it!

I aint right am I.
Uh... yeah... um, suddenly my annoyance with Girl Scouts and their cunt moms seems kind of trivial, doesn't it?

Try this Glenn... http://www.find-a-therapist.com/

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
When I worked for Prudential the parents weren't allowed to solicit. The forms could be left in the kitchen or outside their cube/office, but they weren't allowed to ask. One sneaky director emailed everyone that ordered from her the year before, just a notice that it was cookie time.

Since I'm an addict I ordered one box from each person selling. I think I had 4 or 5 boxes.

At my current job, no one really sells much in the office or comes looking for money. As much as I hate this place, sometimes it has its perks.

Sevenyars

I own a Beanie cup, bought it off of ebay
Nov 30, 2004
Lancaster Ohio
I have been a girlscout leader for my daughters toop for 4 years. (I am one of two men who is in the girlscouts on Ohio) those little girls work their tails off selling cookies. They are proud to turn in a good cookie sheet. People are not as "bothered" by buying cookies like they would want you to think. This country is full of fat ass's who can't wait for those cookies.

i sold seasonings when i was in school. I wish I had stickers.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
I think their cookies are really overrated.
There's also the fact that I don't really eat cookies either.

Looking like a psychopath does help.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
Thanks guys, now all I can think about is how good a box of Thin Mints and a tall glass of milk would taste right now