FU Gmail

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
Thought it was a great service until I lost my password.

I need to access my gmail from abroad and I forgot my password. Entered every password I've ever used but apparently I made up a new one that was so secure even I can't access it.

So I fill out the form, and it REQUIRES me to enter my account creation date. How the fuck am I supposed to remember that? Is the "secret question" not enough proof? I know I got that one right. But I just get an email on my backup address that says they cannot conclude that I own the account. Fucking assholes. Trying again, but this is pissing me off.

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge
How about you remember your password?

This thread should be called FU Memory.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
I just enabled 2 later secure verification which syncs with an authenticator key on my Droid. Kind of annoying.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Shoot mills a PM, he know all things Google.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
Probably because you're in Europe. I imagine that may have something to do with it....

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
Thought it was a great service until I lost my password.

I need to access my gmail from abroad and I forgot my password. Entered every password I've ever used but apparently I made up a new one that was so secure even I can't access it.

So I fill out the form, and it REQUIRES me to enter my account creation date. How the fuck am I supposed to remember that? Is the "secret question" not enough proof? I know I got that one right. But I just get an email on my backup address that says they cannot conclude that I own the account. Fucking assholes. Trying again, but this is pissing me off.
Do you need an adapter?

lockjaaaaww

All out of Bubble Gum.
Apr 26, 2008
bohemia, ny
forgetting your passwords is one thing but how can you forget account creation date?